PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ripping ISO's for Popstation use

BurtonKiel
July 12th, 2007, 04:48
Now to start off, i own every game i am trying to put on my computer, and then on my PSP. I am not asking for roms/iso's or anything of that nature.

What I am asking about is ever capcom game I tried ripping into a .bin file:

Mega Man Legends
Mega Man Legends II
Mega Man 8
Mega Man X4
Mega Man X5
Mega Man X6

they ripped, but when i play them with my PC PSX emulator or the psp psx emulator, they run with absolutely no sound.

I'm wondering if its the CD ripping software i used (CDRwin), or if I did something wrong.

I successfully ripped FFVII, VIII, IX and Legend of Legaia, so I'm confused as to why the Capcom games didn't work.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

also didn't know if this is the right area to put this thread, however I couldn't find a better place to put it.

l33t_haxz0r
July 12th, 2007, 04:52
i dunno if you can talk about this... i would delete it..

BurtonKiel
July 12th, 2007, 04:56
I don't see how ripping games i own for my own personal use (which is legal), shouldn't be talked about.

I'm not asking for downloads, I was just wondering if there was a way to fix the problem, or if I just won't be able to play these with sound.

l33t_haxz0r
July 12th, 2007, 05:20
just try converting the games to eboots via popstation or icetea, than put the eboot in PSP/game/"nameofthegamefolder"

parkermauney
July 12th, 2007, 05:31
Try other games besides megaman.

BurtonKiel
July 12th, 2007, 05:58
all the other games that I have ripped with the software i'm using works perfectly.

Just on these games the sound isn't playing. Thats what I was wondering about.

edit: never mind, tried re-ripping the disks, they work now.