PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 on the PSP

bollyjack
July 13th, 2007, 00:47
I "extracted" isos of the FF7 game. But, what do i do though? I put the disk 1 iso into the GAME340 folder. the game doesn't run, it says "The game could not be started. (8002014c)

I have firmware 3.40oe-a

any help is appreciate

And YES, I CHECK THE FORUMS AND I EVEN GOOGLE SEARCHED FOR TUTORIALS ON HOW TO DO IT

but if somebody can lead me in the right direction, that would be kool

l33t_haxz0r
July 13th, 2007, 02:12
Ok, Don't talk about downloading ISOs on Dcemu, two put them In the GAME150 Folder, and it should work. That is all.

JKKDARK
July 13th, 2007, 02:27
Please read the rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=80&a=4)

Download games is illegal, and we don't support piracy. Buy the game and dump it.

parkermauney
July 13th, 2007, 02:46
lol, l33t, that was wrong also.

l33t_haxz0r
July 13th, 2007, 02:49
Ooh.. he said isos.. lol thought it was eboots.. my bad :D

parkermauney
July 13th, 2007, 02:51
They go in GAME anyways. ;)

l33t_haxz0r
July 13th, 2007, 02:57
I said GAME150 cuz im too lazy to ask him his kernel :)

Speediakal
July 13th, 2007, 02:58
lol, those are all wrong, format your mem stick and you'll find out, there should be a folder there, should be obvious.

l33t_haxz0r
July 13th, 2007, 03:02
lol, those are all wrong, format your mem stick and you'll find out, there should be a folder there, should be obvious.

Just because you put an iso in the iso folder doesnt mean it works.. Lol you have to have a program to run them.. duh..

Speediakal
July 13th, 2007, 03:17
works for me...

parkermauney
July 13th, 2007, 03:39
You're talking about psx games. They don't work in the iso folder.

cataphrax
July 13th, 2007, 06:32
Oh k.
1. Download PSX2PSP from dl.qj.net.
2. Use PSX2PSP to convert the disc 1 iso into an eboot.
3. Get rid of your psp game folders.
4. Make a game and a game340 folder
5. Go into the recovery menu and set your kernel to 150.
6. Take the folder with the eboot and keys.bin in it and put it in the game folder.
7. If that doesen't work then put it in the game340 folder
8. If that doesent work and you have a custom theme, replace your opening.rco with the original sony opening.rco in your flash0 folder using recovery mode.
9. If that doesent work, make sure that the name of the folder the eboot is in is in fact the key of that game (or whatever that number is called, it should be something like SCUS*****)
10. If that doesent work, buy the game and rip the iso off it with ultraiso or alcohol 120% and convert it with psx2psp and put it in the game folder or game340 folder if it doesent work.
11. There is no reason that if you do all this (if nessescary) that ff7 will not work. If it does work and you haven't bought the game, do it anyway as piracy is a negative thing and if you want more awesome final fantasy games please don't support it merely as a matter of principle as I'm sure one sale won't topple square enix.

l33t_haxz0r
July 13th, 2007, 06:38
Oh k.
6. Take the folder with the eboot and keys.bin in it and put it in the game folder.
8. If that doesent work and you have a custom theme, replace your opening.rco with the original sony opening.rco in your flash0 folder using recovery mode.
9. If that doesent work, make sure that the name of the folder the eboot is in is in fact the key of that game (or whatever that number is called, it should be something like SCUS*****)
10. If that doesent work, buy the game and rip the iso off it with ultraiso or alcohol 120% and convert it with psx2psp and put it in the game folder or game340 folder if it doesent work.
11. There is no reason that if you do all this (if nessescary) that ff7 will not work. If it does work and you haven't bought the game, do it anyway as piracy is a negative thing and if you want more awesome final fantasy games please don't support it merely as a matter of principle as I'm sure one sale won't topple square enix.

You don't need the keys.bin with 3.40 OE-A

bollyjack
July 13th, 2007, 13:15
Oh k.
OK, i'm using psx2psp. I'm about to convert, but it says "unable to open ..............\base.pbp, and i'm looking for the file in that folder location, and there is no sign of one?