PDA

View Full Version : HELP Flash0 not accessable!

penileartery
July 13th, 2007, 20:31
i was putting custom xmb on my psp, and i went to the recovery menu, and toggle usb flash0...

it worked until i put the xmb on there, then everything deleted,!!!!!!! now i cant access the flash0 but im still in the recovery menu! i have to do something i dont wanna brick my psp!

l33t_haxz0r
July 13th, 2007, 20:40
Go back to 1.5 then reinstall everything else?

penileartery
July 13th, 2007, 20:51
tried it, bricked, its done. dangit, what can i do now, could i send it somewhere and get a modchip installed?

cataphrax
July 13th, 2007, 21:15
Umm, find a memory card reader or something and get the 3.40 oe-a recovery pack to downgrade to 1.5 and stick it in the memory stick. Then use the recovery option in the recovery menu to downgrade and that should fix everything up.

penileartery
July 13th, 2007, 21:17
thats exactly what i tried, and it bricked it, i went to boot from /psp/ whatever and it didnt work, it just went to the ol black screen and bricked, now im screwed, i need to get a modchip now i guess

parkermauney
July 13th, 2007, 21:20
When mine bricked I took it back, got a fresh new 2.71! :D
I had an extended warranty though.

xg917
July 13th, 2007, 21:50
danggg... same exact thing happened to me. everything got deleted.. shittt i feel ya man. wut i did was just get a new psp from walmart since i didnt have warrenty at the time..

cataphrax
July 13th, 2007, 21:55
Yup, no recovery or boot, you got a brick. Try the warranty, try sony, you never know. If not, sell it on ebay and save up for a psp lite.

HAMMIEZ
July 14th, 2007, 02:21
I think its time we got a modified usb flash0 access that used proper software, not stuff like windows explorer on windows and the equivilent built-in shell on macs. We need a proper, secure interface and a better driver!

pt9087
July 14th, 2007, 17:17
You need brick fixer! Google Brick fixer download! what this does is generates your DXAR file then put it in recovery along with the eboot! try it i bet it will work!

Also another thing with the "run program at" alot of people have problems with this and some can be easaly fixed but you need to get into flash1 usb... if you can delete the setup.se from in there! then try run program at!

-Xandu-
July 14th, 2007, 18:05
Exactly what I was talking about the other day about Flash homebrew.. Corruption.