PDA

View Full Version : Emulation

Pelop
July 14th, 2007, 01:08
Ok, I still total noob at this. But i got the 3.40oe thing working but have absoultly no clue on how to get an emulator running. I have a znses i wanna run but dont know how. Help please? And for thoes lurking for noob to flame at, I did check the help topics and couldnt see anything or any working links.

HAMMIEZ
July 14th, 2007, 02:17
Just go into recovery mode and set the game folder to 1.5 kernal (its in the configuration section) and then put the folders into psp\game.

EDIT: to get to recovery mode, hold the off switch for a few seconds to completely shut down the PSP, then hold R when you turn it on again. If nothing appears on the screen, try the brightness button.

Axelius
July 14th, 2007, 11:55
Why are all people saying that somebody should change the kernel to 1.50??? As long as you put your homebrew into the GAME150 folder there's no need to change anything in recovery!

pt9087
July 14th, 2007, 18:06
Why are all people saying that somebody should change the kernel to 1.50??? As long as you put your homebrew into the GAME150 folder there's no need to change anything in recovery!

More flexibility for GAME! instead of confusing them by saying which goes in what! just change the kernel

:thumbup: