PDA

View Full Version : Bleemcast?Any News?

Cast128dreams
July 14th, 2007, 01:24
Do we have any news?Do they still work it?
Are we goona see full playstation emulation on Dreamcast?
Finally is that possible?

Dull Blade
July 14th, 2007, 01:53
the people who were doing bleemcast got shut down by $ony years ago. there company died in great dept, so there will be no more work done on it. however "Chui" the expert Dreamcast programmer that brought us neo4all is working on a psx4all. there hasnt been a public release yet, but it all looks very promising.

JKKDARK
July 14th, 2007, 02:17
too bad Rand didn't want to work on Bleemcast again :(

VampDude
July 14th, 2007, 05:44
Theres a few unofficial Bleemcast patches online to play certain games, but Bleemcast as it is now is as it was when they stopped production - thou someone could very well work on it to fix what was wrong with it!

Cast128dreams
July 14th, 2007, 12:20
Yes i am talknig for this version PSX 4all.....I read that they still work it hey wheres CHUI.

JKKDARK
July 14th, 2007, 16:41
Theres a few unofficial Bleemcast patches online to play certain games, but Bleemcast as it is now is as it was when they stopped production - thou someone could very well work on it to fix what was wrong with it!

?

The only one is the bleemcast beta

Cast128dreams
August 1st, 2007, 20:04
Someone worked with the blemcast beta.Converting it better for less lagging(i cant remeber who)also he uploaded a video(i remeber at youtube and dc-france)showing ridge racer running perfectly on Dreamcast)correct me if i am wrong.
So do we have any news from him?

Christuserloeser
August 1st, 2007, 23:23
That wasn't the Bleem!cast (http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/index.php/Main/BleemCast) beta, that was PSX4All.

Do we have any news?Do they still work it?

The project got its own forum(s) at DCEmu UK here:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=166

Are we goona see full playstation emulation on Dreamcast? Finally is that possible?

Well, Bleem!cast proves it's possible.