PDA

View Full Version : vshmain.prx is corrupted plz help, I DONT EVN KNO WUT THT IS

AlchoholicPriest
July 16th, 2007, 03:11
Yeh i tried downloadin this new 1.62 ie-c thing, and everythin wuz great til it got tp loading it, i got a black screen tht told me vshmain.prx is corrupted, thn it took me to what i guess is like the safe mode where its that black screen askin if u wanna connect usb recover the vshmain.prx, or recover recover, so i lookd over the internet as much as i could and found sumthin bout downgrading it to 1.0 thn re-upgrading it..... yeh, no clue, can some1 plz help, MY PSPS LIFES AT STAKE

Cloudhunter
July 16th, 2007, 13:11
Yeh i tried downloadin this new 1.62 ie-c thing, and everythin wuz great til it got tp loading it, i got a black screen tht told me vshmain.prx is corrupted, thn it took me to what i guess is like the safe mode where its that black screen askin if u wanna connect usb recover the vshmain.prx, or recover recover, so i lookd over the internet as much as i could and found sumthin bout downgrading it to 1.0 thn re-upgrading it..... yeh, no clue, can some1 plz help, MY PSPS LIFES AT STAKE

Sigh...

Get a 1.50 vshmain prx from a firmware dump, and put it on your memory stick.

Cloudy

murgero1
July 16th, 2007, 13:31

her is a 1.50 3.40 combo vhctrl.prx from my 1.62 ie-c

i should work with yours.

AlchoholicPriest
July 16th, 2007, 22:05
her is a 1.50 3.40 combo vhctrl.prx from my 1.62 ie-c

i should work with yours.

Thnks both of yall very much but mugero, ill prly juz try sum stuff around, but with tht prx, where exactly am i supposed to put the vshcntrl.prx file? do i got to put it in a certain folder or juz the root, srry for the trouble

murgero1
July 16th, 2007, 22:21
Thnks both of yall very much but mugero, ill prly juz try sum stuff around, but with tht prx, where exactly am i supposed to put the vshcntrl.prx file? do i got to put it in a certain folder or juz the root, srry for the trouble

enter recovery mode, (hold R on start of cold boot.)
advanced toggle flash0 usb!
VSH-> resource then you over right the file in the flash0.

done!

AlchoholicPriest
July 16th, 2007, 22:31
enter recovery mode, (hold R on start of cold boot.)
advanced toggle flash0 usb!
VSH-> resource then you over right the file in the flash0.

done!

Thnks for the quick relpy, n god i feel lik such a retard, but i go to advanced n there should be a flash0 usb? kuz i dont see nythin there all i see is acticate/deactivate autoboot, change theme, activate n deactivate corrupt icons, activate and deactivate load nonexploited eboots, n activate and deactivate sce logo, i kno this is dumb tht i dont understand :( ,but after tht i place tht vsh file into a flash0 folder which im guessin i got to make myself? plz dont get mad, im on the technilogical lvl of a 3 yr old lol

pt9087
July 16th, 2007, 23:18
Did you get to 1.62 ie-c or are you on OE?

I suggest going to 1.5 then going to 3.40 OE and staying there!

AlchoholicPriest
July 16th, 2007, 23:50
Did you get to 1.62 ie-c or are you on OE?

I suggest going to 1.5 then going to 3.40 OE and staying there!

I would if i could figure out how, the problem is i cant downgrade or nythin, when i turn the psp on it says my pshmain.prx is courrupted, so i gotta get it to start up first, and i cant find how to toggle on my usbflash0 thing, its not anywhere on my psp, and apperently thts how i get my psp to work, kuz got the 1.5 dumper to, but idk how to use tht either, i need help bad, im so in the dark about these things, ive been doin this for about 36 hours now

pt9087
July 17th, 2007, 13:16
Toggleflash0 usb,

In recvoery go to advanced then its there!

mike369000
July 23rd, 2007, 22:47
I have a psp that no matter what I try wont get off of Corrupted VSHMAIN.prx and I CANT fix it PLEASE HELP ME!

Tetris999
July 31st, 2007, 07:37
i suggest ALL PEOPLE AVOID THIS FIRMWARE

i think dcemu should make a warning on it!

Chameleon
July 31st, 2007, 08:02
amen, ive partially bricked my psp twice with this...
I will never again give his custom firmwares a chance!!!!

cal360
July 31st, 2007, 10:56
*Sigh* all this is going to do is corrupt your flash0 and has less features than 3.40oe so stay away from it.