PDA

View Full Version : Any emu for 1.5 without the swap?

Urso
June 18th, 2005, 00:32
I've been looking around for an emu(nes or snes) that can be used without using the memorystick swap but can't find any. Anybody know of one???

I managed to install UO snes9x and Nester and they are shown on the ms when I check it on the PSP but they don't work when I start them... why?(I got PSP v1.5) There is Roms in the same folder as the EBOOT.PBP-file.

xuphorz
June 18th, 2005, 00:49
I've been looking around for an emu(nes or snes) that can be used without using the memorystick swap but can't find any. Anybody know of one???

I managed to install UO snes9x and Nester and they are shown on the ms when I check it on the PSP but they don't work when I start them... why?(I got PSP v1.5) There is Roms in the same folder as the EBOOT.PBP-file.

this might help
http://www.psphacker.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6328#post6328

Mikaa
June 18th, 2005, 16:13
That link relates to the Swap Trick. Is there an emulator that does NOT use the Swap trick for the 1.50+?

ditto
June 18th, 2005, 16:33
There is no way to run any app without the swap trick as per the time this post was made... what will happen tonight or next week one can only dream of. ;)

ganon
June 18th, 2005, 22:47
i tried combinig the 2 files but still no luck

shizzle
June 18th, 2005, 23:01
obviously you havent been looking around...

Spark
June 19th, 2005, 00:20
i tried combinig the 2 files but still no luck

If that worked, then why would anybody bother with the swap in the first place ?