PDA

View Full Version : eboot

lunatic12
June 18th, 2005, 06:19
um yeah how do i get that i dont have it anywhere

lunatic12
June 18th, 2005, 06:36
please help!!! AHHH this is retarded.. also im new to the whole emulators never done it myslef so help

shizzle
June 18th, 2005, 08:59
maybe if you used some initiative and searched it up you would know. i'm sick of all of these n00bie posts that have been done so many times before where people are too lazy to look it up.

I don't have a 1.5 mate so im not sure what you do that. It's probably a lot more complicated, well thats what ive heard any way. When you download the emulator (taking it you know what an emulator/downloading is) you get normally a folder named what the emulator is called and in it is usually a folder for roms, a read me and an eboot. The eboot is like an exe for the psp. I hope that helps but would you please look this up in futre.

Amiga
June 18th, 2005, 10:02
Shizzle calm down mate,you will age before your time lol
We were all newbies at one time.

shizzle
June 18th, 2005, 10:12
lol, it's just all this continuosness of the same posts makes me angry lol. There s a difference between being a newbie and being stupid you know :P.

Jdemon
June 18th, 2005, 14:13
There's also a difference between just being a jerk, and just ignoring a post if you don't want to help someone out.

It would be helpfull to alot of us who are now finally able to run EMU's on our PSP 1.5's if someone could write a short tutorial or at least post a link to some info...

MSwap is a poor option, learning how to write your own EBOOT files would certainly be better...anyone?

shizzle
June 18th, 2005, 18:43
there is a difference, and i didn't say i didn't want to help. I did post what an a eboot is.
Jdemon there is a way to write your own eboots, you get a pbp compiler from a psp hacking site. You put in a data.psp ( basically the exe) param.sfo ( i think that) not sure what that is and icon0.png which is the small pic you see as the emulator. Hope this helps. Its just its been done over and over....

Chrone
June 18th, 2005, 22:25
There's also a difference between just being a jerk, and just ignoring a post if you don't want to help someone out.

Kinda like how you ignored his post?

The tutorial that comes with the swap program outlines everything you asked for.

To first poster...USE THE GODDAMN TUTORIAL... if you cant figure it out from there, you can check these emulation sites, which are nice enough to spell it out in easy steps. If you STILL dont get it...buy a DS, its much easier to understand...insert catrdige, play game. Suits you better I think.

Jdemon
June 19th, 2005, 01:13
Sorry Guys...guess I really ended up being the jerk there.

Thanks for the help...and I totally didn't realize there was info on eboot at the end of the swaploit Tutorial...I skimmed the first bit and I knew that much from the posts I had read here so I just didn't look any further.

I can't feel much more stupid at this moment in time.