PDA

View Full Version : The PS1 was only 33.5 Mhz!?

BlingShyne2 TAA
June 18th, 2005, 09:21
Then that means that a PS1 emulator on the PSP would be possible right?

I mean, I'd be willing to buy a 2 gig stick to hold 2 or 3 games. That would friggin' rock.

Wipeout XL uses the 4 face buttons and L2 and R2. omg rocked.

Does anyone know if an emulator is in the works right now?

shizzle
June 18th, 2005, 09:31
Yes, we do know this. It is old news that it is theoretically posible. We know that somepeople are working on it. It's ALL been here and other places before. Why are you posting this its pointless. I haven't seen 1timeuser about lately so ill take his place : You will find few coders here. If you have something like this to say go to ps2dev. Nexis is about the only active psp coder here and maybe lantus. I guess you could try on ps2dev but youd get flamed for stating the obvious. Have you noticed that the psp case is black blingshyne, maybe you could post on that next.

BlingShyne2 TAA
June 18th, 2005, 09:41
Have you noticed that the psp case is black blingshyne, maybe you could post on that next.

TEEHEE! UR FUNY!

Queer, Why do you act like a mod?

Are these your forums? Are you paying for the bandwidth?

I don't care if what I'm doing is not accepted, A mod can tell me, not you.

shizzle
June 18th, 2005, 09:54
did i say anything a mod would, did i say that it wasn't accepted, no. i said it has been done before and that you create pointless posts, which you do.

BlingShyne2 TAA
June 18th, 2005, 10:12
Alright, so?

Why do you care? Just don't click on it and you won't have to worry about it.

shizzle
June 18th, 2005, 10:21
you could say that about anything couldn't you...

some one could spam continously and say that. I can't be bothered to argue with you because you never really know what you're talking about, if a mod doesn't like it then thats his job but you haven't broken anyrules.

quzar
June 19th, 2005, 10:32
TEEHEE! UR FUNY!

Queer, Why do you act like a mod?

Are these your forums? Are you paying for the bandwidth?

I don't care if what I'm doing is not accepted, A mod can tell me, not you.

What you are doing is not accepted.

To elaborate, both the SNES and the SMS's processors ran at 3.58mhz yet the SNES is loads better. Despite what Intel, Sony and Microsoft would lead you to believe mhz do NOT matter as much as the rest of the system.