PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on New PSP?

moto2000
July 17th, 2007, 01:51
I searched the forums and couldnt find anything on this...so i hope this is not a repost..

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6173974/index.html?tag=topslot;title;1

what are your guys' thoughts on it? could it potentially be better? or is it possible that it will be harder to hack?

JAKETHESNAKE28
July 17th, 2007, 04:20
double the ram seems really nice to me. And the extended battery life! Plus the tv out cable. That will be sweet. Portable and home console all in one. Its going to be cracked but the problem is when. And it could be alot better if there was a built in hdd

Axelius
July 17th, 2007, 11:02
The new PSP isn't as great as I expected it to be...Only the TV-Out seems useful, and this has already been achieved by homebrew coders...Sony is stealing from us once again...

:thumbup: OLD PSP FOREVER!!:thumbup:

-Xandu-
July 17th, 2007, 12:36
The new PSP isn't as great as I expected it to be...Only the TV-Out seems useful, and this has already been achieved by homebrew coders...Sony is stealing from us once again...

RemoteJoy, yeah. Although I couldn't get any homebrew to work with it, only PSP games and XMB.

jay641
July 17th, 2007, 14:56
The extra 32mb RAM and tv-out sound nice, but as long as it's alive i'm sticking with my original!

hockey2112
July 17th, 2007, 20:33

What? I haven't heard about the homebrew TV-Out. Can you enlighten me, please? I can't believe I could have missed something like that!

splodger15
July 17th, 2007, 20:58
I might purchase the new PSP when it is cracked

Gold Line
July 17th, 2007, 20:59
it looks the same as the old one i wanted to see a better design

xg917
July 17th, 2007, 21:07
how much better do you think it can get Gold?

Gold Line
July 17th, 2007, 21:21
where do i start the analog stick hurts your thumb because of it position, the D-pad sucks, that stupid square button, the L and R buttons are too lose. i could go on and on but meh.

-Xandu-
July 17th, 2007, 21:27
where do i start the analog stick hurts your thumb because of it position, the D-pad sucks, that stupid square button, the L and R buttons are too lose. i could go on and on but meh.
Maybe it's your hands.. I don't have any issues with the current PSP design.

xg917
July 17th, 2007, 21:28
i understand what you mean
i dont understand why people hate the dpad. i dont have a problem with it. explain plz?
i put my first finger over the L trigger so it feels better using the analog that way. the square button must've been fixed in the slim psp. we will see

Gold Line
July 17th, 2007, 21:40
you have to press the buttons as hard as you can just to get it to respond and good luck trying to walk diagonal, i hate the psp's d-pad. and its not just my psp its the same on my mates too.

acn010
July 17th, 2007, 21:59
I Wanted Bluetooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

xg917
July 17th, 2007, 22:11
I Wanted Bluetooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

mee too......

Axelius
July 17th, 2007, 23:11
What? I haven't heard about the homebrew TV-Out. Can you enlighten me, please? I can't believe I could have missed something like that!
I've heard about programs (and seen videos of them) that allow you to transfer what is currently shown on the lcd to your PC-monitor. So it isn't really a TV-Out, but at least pretty close.

Here's a link to the topic: HERE (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62692)

kjetil1991
August 2nd, 2007, 20:38
its going to have a new firmware and mothbourd and maybe not hackable

mike_jmg
August 3rd, 2007, 07:11
I bet it will be cracked, and if it does I just hope for Homebrew TV out, that would be sweet!