PDA

View Full Version : PSP 1.52 Info???

YourStillWithMe
June 18th, 2005, 15:32
I'm looking for things that can go on 1.52 Like a damn idiot i saw an update on the offical psp site seeing that i could play music through the UMD disc. However, playing Super Mario Bros, Final Fantasy 1, and other NES games would be 943930320 times better!! So i'm patinetly waiting for any news on Ver 1.52. Help anyone? Info? thanks!

P.S-Is it possible to put the shit on 1.52 even though it was made for 1.50? I hope so im not that patient. . .

G.D

Mikaa
June 18th, 2005, 15:52
Please mind your language, and to my knowlege, there is currently no specific list of what the 1.52 firmware upgrade does.

If you go to www.psphacker.com, they have a page that details the differences between the 1.0, 1.50, and 1.51 firmware versions. Hope this helps a little.

shizzle
June 18th, 2005, 18:45
IT can play umd music or something. Look it up mate it's all been done before. My advice is nhot to upgrade further because your taking your self further from homebrew.

Mikaa
June 18th, 2005, 21:11
That is actually very good advice; I had upgraded to 1.51 only as a test of the local coffe shop's free Wi-Fi, as I was testing whether or not the connection was worth using.

To any others reading this who are thinking or about to upgrade their firmware: If you wish to use homebrew or emulators, DO NOT UPGRADE UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO WAIT FOR AN INDETERMINABLE AMMOUNT OF TIME.

You have been warned.

shizzle
June 18th, 2005, 22:09
the update is really a fix for security probles, ie sony are figuring out ways we can hack the psp and quickly stoping us. As long as they are still upgrading, then we can find things that can be done.

Mikaa
June 20th, 2005, 14:02
AMEN to that... ^_^;;

YourStillWithMe
June 26th, 2005, 06:17
Any news on the PSP Version 1.52? No software for it yet? hasn't been cracked? ahhh time is my worst enemy right now

Kaiser
June 26th, 2005, 06:49
Any news on the PSP Version 1.52? No software for it yet? hasn't been cracked? ahhh time is my worst enemy right now

NONE AT ALL be patient I remember waiting for 1.5 to be cracked. Give it time and stop asking please. Hackers will always find some way around it. Check if your psp can be returned and return it for another, hopefully you'll get a 1.5 version. If not again just be patient