PDA

View Full Version : Post your Favorite Custom Themes Here

Disney26
July 18th, 2007, 05:04
I havent really gotten into the custom theme section of the PSP yet, so I'm creating this thread to see which ones people like and where they got them from.

Just post who created it, where you got it, and what the theme is.

Thank you in advance ... Im looking forward to tweaking out my PSP even more. :D

splodger15
July 18th, 2007, 08:02
So you can take the themes.

Disney26
July 18th, 2007, 08:44
"I havent really gotten into the custom theme section of the PSP yet"

Maybe you missed that part....not sure how it works...

Either way, "taking" someones theme hardly seems like a crime. Its not like Id be "taking" an ISO or ROM. Thanks for the useless response though.

Chameleon
July 18th, 2007, 09:07
Google evolve XMB there youll find all sorts of high rated themes!

PS- Dont talk to splodger like that, the only reason he said anything is because themes express individualism, and you copying people is not original!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney26
July 18th, 2007, 16:31
Thanks for your help Cam

Sorry about the comment ... I just dont appreciate insulting one liners that add nothing to a threads topic. Call it trolling or what you will, just not my style.

And to being original, totally understandable. As I said, I have no idea how to create a theme or even where to begin, so Im just looking for some advice//direction....so once again, thanks cam.

If anyone knows a good place to learn how to create your own theme, that would be splendid

Disney26
July 18th, 2007, 16:45
Also, do the themes on Evolve's Site work for 3.51 M33? They all seem to be downloads for 3.40 OE.

Ive gotta go to work, so I dont have time to test myself >_< So if anyone knows about their compatibility with 3.51 that would be great

steve520
July 18th, 2007, 16:47
Evolves website has totally kickass themes.

splodger15
July 18th, 2007, 19:22
Maybe you missed that part....not sure how it works...

LEARN THEN. LEARN HOW TO MAKE A THEME. MORE IMPORTANTLY LEARN WHERE TO FIND THEM. ALSO WHY SHOULD SOMEONE PUT ALL THERE HARDWORK INTO A THEME FOR SOMEONE TO STEAL IT

Disney26
July 18th, 2007, 21:12
...Because some people dont care. Some people enjoy sharing what they've created with others. Plus, this is a Forum... its called discussion...where better to learn about something than here? I see nothing wrong with me coming here with questions and seeking answers....

Its just amussing when people like you embarass yourself with responses like this. All caps? Seriously, come on. Its called Maturity. Ill find you a forum where you can learn how it works if you find me one where i can ask questions and get sensible answers

Gold Line
July 18th, 2007, 21:13
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/58/173312377_0eb36fc6eb_m.jpg

here you go. :)

Disney26
July 18th, 2007, 21:16
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/58/173312377_0eb36fc6eb_m.jpg

here you go. :)

:p

splodger15
July 18th, 2007, 22:09
...Because some people dont care. Some people enjoy sharing what they've created with others. Plus, this is a Forum... its called discussion...where better to learn about something than here? I see nothing wrong with me coming here with questions and seeking answers....

Its just amussing when people like you embarass yourself with responses like this. All caps? Seriously, come on. Its called Maturity. Ill find you a forum where you can learn how it works if you find me one where i can ask questions and get sensible answers

Embarass myself I have more confidence then most people I have more front on me then brighton I couldn't give 2 shits about what people think. If you dont want to listen what people tell you then just go. There are plenty of other places to learn PSP stuff. Instead of asking for peoples themes use google use your head think unless you have a short attention span

Disney26
July 18th, 2007, 22:36
So you can take the themes.

Im supposed to listen to this?

Ha, if you have nothing productive at all to add to this thread, then dont waste your time. I came here searching to find out where to get themes or to at least get an idea where to start looking...

I happen to appreciate what most people on these forums recommend, so dont give the rest of the community a bad name with your pointless responses.

And as for confidence and your personal accomplishments ... I really couldn't care less.

Finally: "Instead of asking for peoples themes use google use your head think unless you have a short attention span"

... When it comes to horrible grammar and the understanding of a goldfish... I tend to "lose my attention span" when reading shit like this.

splodger15
July 19th, 2007, 07:47
I came here searching to find out where to get themes or to at least get an idea where to start looking.

Get themes here if you wish to take them (http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/)

so dont give the rest of the community a bad name with your pointless responses.

I have been is the community a long time longer then you. I have gave more to the community for what they have gave me.

You dont seem to have any thing to give to the community.

Tetris999
July 19th, 2007, 09:02
Get themes here if you wish to take them (http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/)

I have been is the community a long time longer then you. I have gave more to the community for what they have gave me.

You dont seem to have any thing to give to the community.

so......that gives you the right to talk total bullshit and act like a jackass?

as long as ive known you splodger you've gotten people on their nerves and i dont blame them cuz i see it everyday

probably you mean well but you always tend to make people pissed off at you with your words

i know youre a coder and frankly even though you "contribute" doesnt mean you can talk down to others because youre somewhat older and wiser, were all people!!

like JKKDARK shes a newsposter but she can be very rude sometimes and i also agree that she cant go around annoying people and pissing them off for no reason (some may think otherwise)

but the bottom line is STOP SAYING NEGATIVE COMMENTS and if they are an opposition against the TOPIC of the THREAD

THEN DO IT IN A NICER WAY

your status or level doesnt mean ANYTHING when it comes down to a pure sense of maturity in the thread

and with that ill stop my lecture

anyway sorry disney, much dont see use to this thread because of evolvexmb

i suggest you go there

its a freindly community and since you want to help with the themes buisness (or if you want to use themes) i recommend going there

EDIT: i lol at lots of people of people who think using themes that people MAKE FOR THE PUBLIC are supposedly stealing, i think some people dont get the point or dont understand

what disney meant by "your themes" is the themes you use

Its like when someone says "my XBOX games" you go OMG YOU STEALING XBOX GAMES YOU DIDNT MAKE RAWR.........i mean seriously you know how stupid that sounds just because the buyer said it was "his" doesnt imply that "he made it"

and splodger youre hilarious, you as a coder should know when someone says

"MY FAVORITE HOMEBREW IS SO AND SO......"

is just a phrase commonly used when people describe the things they use, and i dont see how the hell they are stealing ANYTHING when they say that

splodger15
July 19th, 2007, 19:17
**** all this I ****ing had it **** all splodger haters out there.

Go on report me over this post I know there a few grasses on this site.

You think Im going to lie about something and post a positive comment if I feel its a load of bollocks then I am going to post a negative comment Im not going to stop it because someone said so.

Tetris999
July 19th, 2007, 21:19
**** all this I ****ing had it **** all splodger haters out there.

Go on report me over this post I know there a few grasses on this site.

You think Im going to lie about something and post a positive comment if I feel its a load of bollocks then I am going to post a negative comment Im not going to stop it because someone said so.

how about you try saying it in a better way

theres no reason to say **** or **** that OR **** this

its just you have a knack to piss people off

splodger15
July 19th, 2007, 21:49
What better way do you want me to put it more offensive comments in.

I piss people off because they bring it upon themselves I would like people know to come formward in this thread and say if I have pissed you off come on and I will ****ing tell you straight