PDA

View Full Version : just wondering if this is right....

xuphorz
June 18th, 2005, 21:53
i have 1.0 psp, and whenever i copy a 1.6 mb program, like UO Snes9x, it takes like 2 minutes to copy to my psp. does anyone else have this problem?

Mikaa
June 18th, 2005, 22:04
I have a 1.51 firmware PSP (which was once a 1.50 for a good while), and in all the times I have transfered files (including demo manga, thousands of images (literally) of various sizes, dozens of MP3s, and many, many MP4s usually over 20M, I have rarely had a file take anywhere near that long for one file, except when I put a 200M movie file onto it, and that was because my Norton system wanted to take that chance to scan the blasted file...

In short, no. I have heard of simmiliar complaints based on the 1.0 firmware, though I have not confirmed them as of yet.

shizzle
June 18th, 2005, 23:07
two suggestions:

This is not releated to the psp firmware. It is either:

You are not unziping the file and extracting it straight to psp, or you are not using a PRO duo. I remember that all speed problems stoped when i upgraded.

Amiga
June 18th, 2005, 23:19
i have 1.0 psp, and whenever i copy a 1.6 mb program, like UO Snes9x, it takes like 2 minutes to copy to my psp. does anyone else have this problem?

It could be another device in conflict with your USB port or youre using USB 1.0 ,but even that fairly fast for only 1.6mb

Mikaa
June 20th, 2005, 15:04
Just a thought: could it be the computer he is using?