PDA

View Full Version : some1 help me kick it OLD SKOOL

djaxon12
July 18th, 2007, 11:07
hey i posted a thread on here some time ago...asking about how to get roms workin on my psp....

...can't remember what that dude told me...lol...completely 4got

..so i wanna know if some1 can give me a step to step guide into installing the cps2 emu on my psp

i know it's got somethin 2 do with your fimware...mine at the minute is 3.03...

can some1 tell me if it's still possible 2 get em workin on my current firmware...

...and also..i heard about 'brickin' ur psp

whats the real chances of ur psp actually gettin brick'd up if u install this emulator? If it's high..allow it..lol

If some ppl who know bout this stuff can get bak 2 me that would be much appreciated

wkd, thx

-Xandu-
July 18th, 2007, 11:11
Are you on a standard psp 3.03? ...if so you cant run any emulators until you downgrade (well upgrade really) to 1.5. Go here to get the downgrader: http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=1

Once your at 1.5 you can run anything... plus you can even go onto an OE firmware if you want. :thumbup:

Here you go.

djaxon12
July 18th, 2007, 11:18
lol....bet ur were the same guy the help'd me out last time...thx again mate

also...do u reckon it's risky doin this...whats the chances of this completely wreck'n my shit??

-Xandu-
July 18th, 2007, 11:25
It's risky if you're not careful, make sure you download the correct files and don't remove the AC adapter while it's downgrading.

NoQuarter
July 18th, 2007, 11:48
nothin,like old skool baby!I recommend the neogeocdz too,It's a great emu.Samurai Showdown 4...

splodger15
July 18th, 2007, 19:17
Off topic: I like this guy djaxon12 he is old skool

man I hope you stay here