PDA

View Full Version : Oh Mummy Evolution Public Beta 1.1

wraggster
July 18th, 2007, 16:45
Wizlon (http://www.ds-scene.net/forum/forum.php?topic=3598#4) has released a public beta of his game thats being entered in the DevFr Coding Comp:

Collect the sarcho***us and the key and move onto the next room. Collect treasure for points.
Scrolls can be used to destroy mummys for points. Once a scroll has been collected, contact with a mummy will start touch control. Draw the characters on the bottom screen fast enough to expel the dangerous bad guys. One mummy is hiding in a block every level, try not to reveal it. Collect hourglasses to increase your time meter. Every 5th level the tides are turned and you can user your collected time to attack the mummies, once you run out of time you are vunerable again.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Llarreggub
July 19th, 2007, 00:26
Oh wow... I used to play this game ALL the time on my old Amstrad CPC.

This had BETTER be good, or you'll owe my childhood memories a big apology.

Eyedunno
July 19th, 2007, 06:44
I don't know this game, but I do think it's funny that sarcophagus gets censored if you misspell it. :D

radiator
July 19th, 2007, 06:53
Oh wow... I used to play this game ALL the time on my old Amstrad CPC.

Oh yeah! The CPC6128 rocked!

wizlon
July 19th, 2007, 22:52
Hey, Llarreggub, I hope I haven't dissapointed you. this was one of the first games that got me into videogames and computing, without it I wouldn't be coding now.

If you do think it needs improving them PM me and and give me some pointers, I really want to make this a true tribute although i'm fairly impressed with it mind.

A cpc6128 eh? I have a cpc 464, i really miss that huge back lump of plastic and circuit board!
Ahh, the memories!