PDA

View Full Version : Bully for Xbox 360 and Wii

Shrygue
July 20th, 2007, 19:37
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=80101)

Rockstar plans to release Xbox 360 and Wii versions of Bully this winter, promising new content on top of the free-roaming schoolboy antics that made the PS2 version such a critical success.

Awarded a hearty 9/10 on its release as Canis Canem Edit in Europe, the game's return will be under the banner of "Bully: Scholarship Edition" in the States. Goodness knows what it will be called here. Canis Canem Edit: Liberate Tutemet Ex Inferis is our best guess. Hey - it's Friday.

And that's roughly all we know for now. There'll be "additional new content" this winter.

Whatever that ends up being, it's good news for owners of Microsoft and Nintendo's systems, as Bully's clever blend of GTA's free-roam principles, incidental humour and constant reinforcement gave Bullworth Academy a signature charm that really ought to have won it more sales than it made.

ICE
July 20th, 2007, 20:20
i never played it before so this might be worth a look later.

Emulation_Chief
July 21st, 2007, 02:50
Hello:

I already saw Bully on PS2. It's kinda weird. I probably won't say the same if the Wii version arrives. The game actually has many interesting things to do. And the Wiimote is the proper input to recreate those tasks. It'll be actually fun to use the controllers for mixing the chemicals in the science class rather than pressing buttons in sequence, wich is what you do on PS2. Fighting will be fine, too.

If you don't play the game before, I recommend a little wait till the Wii version comes out.

SnesR0X
July 24th, 2007, 21:49
Ima buy the 360 one most likely