PDA

View Full Version : 100% Noob

bladekuku
July 20th, 2007, 20:27
Hey guys, I'm in need of some help here.

I've had my PSP for quite some time now, but Iam ready to do all the awesome stuff with it. I've got the music, some videos, etc, but I want a PSX Emulator that way I can play FF, MGS, etc etc.

So here's my problem. I don't know wtf to do. I have never done anything like this before and I don't wanna do something wrong and mess up my PSP.

Here are my details:
I have a 2GB memory card, so plenty of room.
I have PSP System Version 3.51

If anyone could help me out and let me know how to go about putting a emulator on my PSP and working it out, etc etc, that would be much appreciated.

My email is [email protected] if anyone would rather write out stuff to it.

Thanks guys,
Kuku

Shrygue
July 20th, 2007, 20:35
You can not downgrade 3.51 as there is no downgrader for that version and won't be coming anytime as of now.

bladekuku
July 20th, 2007, 21:06
Eh, I guess I'm boned for now.. /sigh.. Guess I'll be waiting for a while. Ty for the info

JAKETHESNAKE28
July 21st, 2007, 03:38
ya it was sad when the noobz got mad because the game prices shot up. And now they dont want to make another downgraDER

Man
July 21st, 2007, 04:05
Ya it sucks, i always feel bad when some one says they have 3.51, because there isnt anything to do for them, if you really want id do the old swicher-oo, go to walmart but any new psp, switch it out with yours, keep the one from walmart, or other desired store.

JAKETHESNAKE28
July 21st, 2007, 05:40
or replace the motherboard. I figured out that is not hard to do if you have a good guide!

Ultima Chocochu
July 21st, 2007, 05:43
Do what the guy above me said
That's what I'd do if that happened
When/if you return it make sure the stick isn't in the damn thing.

mastersho
July 21st, 2007, 08:34
yeah it suxs thats theres not a 3.51 downgrader yet but im just wanting for that awesome day when it is.

Mr.NICE_GUY
July 21st, 2007, 09:00
LOL sucks to be you :p

It'll probably be a while before u can downgrade, hag in there though, it'll come... we hope

kjetil1991
August 2nd, 2007, 20:31
i fell sorry for you i know the feling of having a non gradeable psp had that for a while =9