PDA

View Full Version : Custom Ouendan Beta Update

wraggster
July 21st, 2007, 00:38
Takaishi has posted an updated version of his Ouendan clone.

Heres whats new

In this last version it adds the DLDI because many were complaining which it did not load the bottom, although theoretically does not serve don't mention it the DLDI, because it is not reading anything from FAT. But I leave them here, to have if it works to them. Otherwise, mándenme a mail with the information of the card that uses.

Also I made a great change in the code and to my to seem the circles at least they are synchronous perfectly. Although this change not note much until they compare from half of the level in this version with the rest.

What follows to program is to increase sensitivity of spinner, because at this moment single has 4 points of recognition. I believe that about 32 would have to be well.

As always, doubts, commentaries and suggestions can make them arrive at my mail.

The song at this moment is: Ayumi Hamasaki - Trauma to 6000hz

I hope to be able to add stream of audio being able to raise it 22025hz or something but decent: p.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

kcajblue
July 21st, 2007, 21:53
nice.
keep up the good work.
i really like the ouendan games and its nice to see a homebrew one.

DanTheManMS
July 22nd, 2007, 02:11
The sound sync is much better in this version, though as time progresses, the music still gets ahead of the markers. I'll tap along with the beat and end up hitting the markers WAY too early, so I don't get any points at all even though I'm technically hitting when the music says to. If I force myself to hit the markers too late, I'll get points but it gets confusing as I'm no longer with the music.

Again though, it's much better than the last release.

ubersk8kid
January 22nd, 2008, 00:28
Is "Takaishi" still working on this great project? or has he lost interest... It sounds like it could be a really great game! Probably a game EVERYbody would play.

Dr.Chronological Fox
December 13th, 2008, 21:30
Will you be able to add some system / program with which you can add your own songs with corresponding notes? Because that would be awesome.

psmatrixman
April 22nd, 2009, 23:49
im new here but, im good at this ouendan stuff

email me at [email protected] 4 more info or questions

and i agree with Dr.Chronological Fox here