PDA

View Full Version : PSP freezing after exit from games

Saracchini
July 21st, 2007, 07:15
Itīs happening with some frequency but not aways... when i press home and select "exit" or when i chose the "exit" option of my homebrews sometimes psp freezes in the screen "Please wait..." and after 30 or 40 seconds the PSP reboot. I tried change memory stick but the problem remains.
What can be the source of problem ?:confused:

I donīt know if is related but sometimes the battery indicator goes crazy indicacating charge "- %" and "charging" when nothing is plugged ... and itīs the battery which came in PSP.

Iīm using 3.40 OE-A. Thanks for the help.

ZeakStarwind
July 21st, 2007, 07:20
Your flash1 is probably not formated correctly and is probably corrupted. try using the flash1 formatter somewhere in the forums using the search engine. My psp too was also messed up before and not letting some things work properly cause of the flash1 settings. If you still occur with that problem then maybe I can help out on Aim or MSN.

Mr.NICE_GUY
July 21st, 2007, 07:20
i suggest you restore factory settings on your psp first.

mike_jmg
July 21st, 2007, 07:21
Some Homebrew have issues with Home/exit, that's why some of them have built in exit keys

Like the snes9xtyl, if you exit with the home button it
takes like 10 secs to get to the xmb
maybe it's that

fastloader, freezes and then looks like brick, black screen and the green light on (actually I think there is no correct way to exit this thing LOL, I just shut the psp down when i finish using it)