PDA

View Full Version : Question about upgrading...

Crimson_Lotus
July 21st, 2007, 19:29
I currently use 3.03 OE-C and am planning on upgrading to 3.40 OE-A. I currently have a theme integrated into the flash on my 3.03 OE-C and am wondering if I need to get rid of it in order to upgrade. Also, if I do, could someone point me to a clean "burn" of the PSP flash files (vsh folder) so that I can get the theme back to normal without any worries?

I unfortunately lost the file and the rest of my backups due to a trojan virus.

I hear some good things from "Flash Agent F2" in terms of recovery.

I don't know if this is partially against the forum's rules as I remember certain files couldn't be exchanged and I'm not sure if that is limited to firmware data or if the VSH folder is included. If they are, I am completely sorry for asking for them.

Thank you!
-James

pt9087
July 21st, 2007, 21:55
Ok, you do not need to change your iconz, font ect!

Just go on google! type 3.40 OE Winstaller, the top one!

download the file! once its finished run the .exe you downloaded and plug in your PSP to PC

Blah blah your all done! run the 3.40 update from game section of the PSP! read the red writing and press x!

when its done press x to shutdown and your done!

restore factory settings after you updated! this will sort out your flash1

Crimson_Lotus
July 21st, 2007, 22:09
Ok, you do not need to change your iconz, font ect!

Just go on google! type 3.40 OE Winstaller, the top one!

download the file! once its finished run the .exe you downloaded and plug in your PSP to PC

Blah blah your all done! run the 3.40 update from game section of the PSP! read the red writing and press x!

when its done press x to shutdown and your done!

restore factory settings after you updated! this will sort out your flash1

Thank you very much! Downgrading now...

aaaaannnd.. Done.

now 3.40 OE-A.

Thank you so much again.

pt9087
July 21st, 2007, 22:10
No probs! :thumbup: