PDA

View Full Version : m33 made my psp crazy!

ICE
July 22nd, 2007, 18:25
i used the first m33 updater with the 3.51 update from sony and 1.5 update from qj. they both said north america but for some reason my psp thinks its japenese .. it has that ptv icon and i dont know if thats normal.. basically WHY IS MY PSP FOREIGN!?

also in recovery my configuration crashes the psp. how come?

pt9087
July 22nd, 2007, 18:56
i used the first m33 updater with the 3.51 update from sony and 1.5 update from qj. they both said north america but for some reason my psp thinks its japenese .. it has that ptv icon and i dont know if thats normal.. basically WHY IS MY PSP FOREIGN!?

also in recovery my configuration crashes the psp. how come?

1. change your character to english!

2. this recovery problem,
Boot recovery, go to advanced -> toggle flash1

When it pops up on your pc screen delete the setup.se

ICE
July 22nd, 2007, 19:00
lol its like half american half jap. the language is english but the select button was circle and i had ptv and psp spot.

deleting that setup.se will fix it though? why is it there?

EDIT: it was config.se but it fixed it. wonder what that was about? lol weird..

pt9087
July 22nd, 2007, 19:06
deleting the setup.se will fix your recovery configuation,

the jap problem! did you use american eboot?

and the setup.se is basically some of your settings! yours however just got currupt! when you delete it and reboot your PSP you can get into configuation and flash1 will create its own new setup.se!

ICE
July 22nd, 2007, 19:21
my 1.5 was from qj and it said north american and my 3.51 was from sony and it said north american. lol no clue how it happend but its resolved now so oh well.

acn010
July 22nd, 2007, 19:42
stop moaning man... just change the settings... its not hard to do

ICE
July 23rd, 2007, 06:03
stop moaning man... just change the settings... its not hard to do

um yeah since it thought it was jap i couldnt use any custom icons. i changed my setting to english but the extra icons for ptv and crap was the issue.

dont talk down to me mister because im not stupid. my issue wastnt that jap text.