PDA

View Full Version : I think we should have.......

JcBoyCool
June 19th, 2005, 20:59
A emu review topic sticked on this page. All the emus on this site should be posted on it with games that work/ dont work, how it is compared to others like it, a rating, and so on. It would be nice to be able to help people out like that. If a admin sees this please post if you think this is a good/ bad idea.

Cross
June 19th, 2005, 21:10
There is a listing of what works for the SNES EMU's so far (well SNES9x PSP and the UO version). I started the thread I will bump it as a website was dedcaited to it as well so u can use both.

I do agree an EMU review would be a nice thing to have listing progress etc. Maybe someone can do a write up on the EMU's them selves, the differences etc. I am sticking to the games that work/don't.

quzar
June 19th, 2005, 21:26
I think it would be a much better idea to make threads with descriptive titles so that people could just easily search for things.

just so you know, the way things work with compatability lists getting stickied is: 1) make a large compatability list 2) it gets stickied. Not the other way around. There are already way too many stickies in here. Even then, it would be shortsighted and kindah silly at the moment since these coders seem to love to do tiny useless daily updates so the list would have to be revised every update. ALSO it would be a bit unfair to officially host a list for one emulator and not another, so then what? We can't have a sticky for each one. If anything, one sticky with all compatability lists as links to the topic with the stuff, but that wont happen if we don't get the topics with actual info in them (something usually lacking in this forum).