PDA

View Full Version : NDStation - EZ3in1 flasher v1.1

wraggster
July 22nd, 2007, 20:05
Updated release from Chuck studios, heres the release info:

Wow, version 1.1 already. This one has PSRAM loading for ROMs smaller than 16MB, thanks to a great code snippet by cory1492, and support for a custom borders! Borders have a weird graphical error, but only the first time the NDS is run. I have no idea why.

Also now included is a Linux and Mac GUI written by dg10050. The installer is located at:
http://www.dpgdownloads.com/ndstation/linux/NDStation_install And the readme is available here:
http://www.dpgdownloads.com/ndstation/linux/README

Bugfixes are a small graphical hiccup in the GUI and an error in compilations caused by some cheap hacks I used, also in the GUI.

An important note about mixing PSRAM and NOR ROMs:

* * If you run a NOR ROM, then use a PSRAM ROM, your NOR ROM's
* * save will no longer be present on the 3-in-1. To get it
* * back you must run the NOR ROM's flasher again.

The next release should be able to detect if a NOR ROM is already flashed and simply restore the save. Also, border support will be implemented soon. Future plans include compression, something no other 3-in-1 flasher has!

pizzatacoman
July 22nd, 2007, 20:35
This is pretty useless. Chuck studios (the same person behind that fake browser) is the king of useless programs.

DanTheManMS
July 23rd, 2007, 02:16
This is pretty useless. Chuck studios (the same person behind that fake browser) is the king of useless programs.

Where is the evidence that he was Gnirfleo? I'd be curious to see that.

Tripsk8er333
July 23rd, 2007, 05:10
!! Pretty Cool Stuff !!:) I am glad to see some new stuff being made for the EZ 3 in 1. I think it is very useful and will lead to better developement for the EZ 3 in1 and the NDS.

I agree with DanTheManMS about the Chuck studios (Gnirfleo) comment . Show us some evidence! Seriously !! Don't hate on what you can't Prove.

XDelusion
July 23rd, 2007, 08:09
This is far from useless with under 16Mb GBA titles, very VERy far from useless! I quite like having ALL my Castlevania's and Mario's side by side! :)

nickward
July 23rd, 2007, 20:09
Just wondering but is it 16 Mb or MB? But this program sounds like just wat i was looking for. Great Work:thumbup:

jak66
July 23rd, 2007, 21:10
16 MB...
16Mb would be a bit small, don't you think, lol.

XDelusion
July 23rd, 2007, 22:10
Well ya, you know! ;)

My hopes is that he over comes the limit and allows Minish Cap to be bootable as a NDS title some day! :)

DanTheManMS
July 23rd, 2007, 22:45
The 16 MB thing has to do with the amount of available RAM on the 3in1. If MC is 32 MB, then you'll need to load it into the NOR flash instead, where it should run fine (though I cannot test as I don't have a 3in1 myself).

fischju
July 24th, 2007, 06:45
He did make *a* fake browser, but only with the program that gnirfleo made first (and he is the only one to release it)

And his name doesn't have a space, it's chuckstudios.

And I bet that nobody will read this, so just call him Chaz

chuckstudios
August 7th, 2007, 00:34

Hi.

I didn't pull Gnirfleo, I just made a video of it for April Fool's Day to make fun of people who believed in him. Also, this program isn't useless. I like my integration, bitch.

UnderPressure116
August 7th, 2007, 00:39
This is a spectacular piece of work and certainly gives my R4 an unparalleled feeling of integration. Soon, in v1.2 (hopefully), it will also support compression. That is something NO other flasher can offer. That fake browser was a joke, get over it. Don't knock this app because you're sour about an April Fool's Day joke.

kuwn
August 26th, 2007, 09:16
hi everybody, im about to buy a ez3in1 i already have a m3dssimply and i have haerd about some problems with ez3in1 and moonshell how do i get my m3dssimply and ez3in1 to work together without props? plz help