PDA

View Full Version : Trading In My PSP. . .Bad Idea?

YourStillWithMe
June 20th, 2005, 02:00
I've thought about trading in my 1.52 piece of poop PSP. Thoughts? ideas? I would really like opinions on this one please? Just 1-5 word responses would be awesome! I'm just getting sick of waiting for breakthroughs im a dork for upgrading and I want to know if other users think this is smart I could trade it in, along with Metal Gear Acid, NBA, and some other ps2 games id ont play to make up for th emoney i wouldnt get for thign i could even get it used or get the spiderman UMD specail with it and than sell that Hot stats eh? Of course when i get my new psp i'm going to check to see if its 1.50 and if it isn't I'll just return it and say my friend didnt get the right system and it was his birthday present. ha

leggy
June 21st, 2005, 14:07
Keep it and with till your's is 'cracked' - patience :D

ProphetZG
June 23rd, 2005, 01:21
Well, you could sell it to someone who doesn't care about emus. I guess?

Then just buy a new 1.5 and you're set.

But 1.5x will likely be hacked in time as well. Especially after new games start requiring a firmware upgrade, that'll drive the hackers to more late nights, soda and potato chips until it's cracked. ;)

WSOUNitePirate895
June 24th, 2005, 04:05
Switch uncospicously with a friend who has no care about update, and knows nothing. hahaha. Dont forget your memory card, umd, and anyother identifiable items [dark tip]

smellsgood
June 27th, 2005, 18:38
they already semi cracked 1.5 just wait in like a couple of weeks they should have it down (hopefully)

weatherman
June 30th, 2005, 17:08
I say if you can do it for less than $20, you should do it. It could be awhile for the 1.5+ cracks, and if you're anything like me, you probably can't wait to at least try some of the great emus.