PDA

View Full Version : need a little assistance ^_^

archetype
July 23rd, 2007, 17:08
I've downloaded snezzi, I've done everything the readme has told me but when I start up my ds and try and look through the directory of where the emulator is, it does not even appear! Is this because the dile is a GBA file and requires a GBA emulator?

DanTheManMS
July 23rd, 2007, 22:53
I think you're the same person as on PocketHeaven, but I'll post it here as well just to be doubly sure. SnezziDS requires cards with GBA compatibility in order to run. It actually ends in *.ds.gba, not *.gba, indicating that it's a DS binary you can just rename to *.nds if you want, though it will still only run on slot-2 cards with GBA compatibility.

SNEmulDS however runs on all devices and can load large games using a paging system. If you can figure out how to use that, it would be a better option.

chemical
July 24th, 2007, 03:31
I used SnezziDS for a long time and thought it was the best i could get.... then I found SNEmulDS, it is simply better. I'm not sure if the compatability is as good but everything I wanted worked, except mortal kombat =( (if anyones got MK2 or MK3 working on SNEmulDS please lmk) Its much more pleasent too, you generally don't need to touch options, it just works, and you can dump raw un-edited snes roms onto your card and have them all load/save/restart/play new rom/etc all within the SNEmulDS program, much better option.