PDA

View Full Version : Fallout Europa (22-07-2007)

Kojote
July 24th, 2007, 05:13
Fallout Europa is a post nuclear role playing game, which is currently in alpha stage.

http://users.tvcablenet.be/personal/tvcn19898/screen2.png

Download: http://playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9738

Cap'n 1time
July 24th, 2007, 06:28
sounds really cool actually!

XDelusion
July 24th, 2007, 14:01
Sounds like something I'd probably get into, will keep an eye on it!

F2bnp
July 24th, 2007, 15:03
ZOMG!Post nuclear?
Yeah!

Tortisetank
December 12th, 2007, 05:39
Definatly gonna keep an eye on this aswell

JKKDARK
December 12th, 2007, 12:05
News from last month

Hello to all
I come to give some news considering that that made a certain time already that I presented the project…
Then above all, not the project did not die, I continue to work there regularly thus not of problem there above I did not give up yet.
On the other hand it is true I thought of rather quickly presenting a new playable version following the demonstration but finally I advance more slowly than envisaged, and I have less time: removal, course, private life (ah not that there).
Thus do not do of it (finally it is a great word nevertheless) that to you evolves/moves in the good direction, the next demonstration will be very different from the first, on the level completion of course on the bottom that does not change but I approach much more of the expected result, the demonstration appearing to me of quite poor quality now.
I should propose a new playable version from here a few months (sorry it is very long I know but as I said I am alone and I do not have any more the possibility of passing 16h there by day).
I could present work already carried out of course but I think that that will make more its small effect if the difference between demonstration 1 and 2 is large.
Thank you to have read me and good evening

Tortisetank
December 20th, 2007, 03:57
I can say this when I finally got it to run I like it but the problem I can't read the language since I only understand english an some very very VERY basic spanish so I hope there gonna be options to change the language

that1guywiththeface
August 1st, 2008, 20:08
Is this still being worked on?