PDA

View Full Version : Badly need some help!!! custom firmware!!

ff-chibi-goku
July 24th, 2007, 11:54
hey, a while back i got dark alex 3.40 oea firmware, everything was great, worked perfectly and installed perfectly, i started changing my xmb menus and icons and stuff, still everything was fine, but i got bored and decided to put my flash the way it was from a back up i had! it bricked for some reason:confused: , so i recoverd it using the recover folder back down to 1.50, but now i cant update back up to any custom firmware, every time i try, it says the 1.50 pbp file could not be opened??? and i just get put back to my xmb screen? and i have no idea what do to??

Safari Al
July 24th, 2007, 12:42
Did you name the file 150.pbp or just 150 because i heard from someone that this was a way to do it on certain psp's. can someone confirm this?

Or mabye you just have a bad pbp

ff-chibi-goku
July 24th, 2007, 12:56
I done everything word for word, i also downloaded several 1.50 firmwares, and both 3.40 oea, and m33 custom firmwares sed the same thing, that the 1.50 PBP could not be opened, so i have no idea whats going on, maybe it is a bad firmware, but iv tried more than one
--------------------------EDIT----------------------
Never mind i got it working lol, my computer named the firmwares twice, like this 150.pbp.pbp, thanks anyway!

Flaco_Guey
July 24th, 2007, 18:29
have you tried upgrading to official firmware and then downgrading back with i different 1.5 eboot

mike_jmg
July 25th, 2007, 05:43
Hmmm....
just a thought but, have you tried another 1.50 update file?

edit: DUH!