PDA

View Full Version : Runescape

DarthPaul
July 24th, 2007, 15:05
Who here plays Runescape?

I'm just wondering because I used to play that months ago. That's a well known game and I thought many of you guys play it.

It would be cool to have a DCEmu clan on Runescape.:thumbup:

Mark30001
July 24th, 2007, 15:10
I played it briefly like 5-6 years ago.

PLZKLLME0080
July 24th, 2007, 15:12
I played that game for a little while too. then i got bored of it and realized how much features it lacked. and that is alot of features. but it would be cool to have a DCEmu clan on different games.

DarthPaul
July 24th, 2007, 15:14
Like World of Warcraft? I played World of Warcraft but got bored because I didn't know anybody..

PLZKLLME0080
July 24th, 2007, 15:18
I dont know how many people here play WOW, i dont, but ya bigger games like that. i play Battlefield 2 and BF2142. there are clan tournaments and stuff in that.

Stigmatized
July 24th, 2007, 17:02
I played RS a long time ago, was a paying member, was like level 80 or something, then started again a while ago, but sort of gave up again from not knowing anyone!

ICE
July 24th, 2007, 17:41
played it for like 5 minutes and thought to myself "well this is just stupid" and stopped.

Mr. Shadow
July 24th, 2007, 17:57
played it for like 5 minutes and thought to myself "well this is just stupid" and stopped.

:rofl:

BrooksyX
July 24th, 2007, 19:32
I played for about 30 minutes and I didn't really like it.

kcajblue
July 24th, 2007, 20:22
i never played runescape.
ive seen my cousin play it, and it did not look fun.

i play gunbound.
but i recently stopped.

Triv1um
July 24th, 2007, 23:23
I used to play.

Vinnievinboy was my main and Triv1um xxx was my pure.

VampDude
July 24th, 2007, 23:26
I signed up to RuneScape a while back, but I never actually played it for some reason?

lmtlmt
July 25th, 2007, 06:33
if you think you can handle it

RUNESCAPE AND WORLD OF WARCRAFT ARE BOTH EXTREMELY GAY!!!!!

DarthPaul
July 25th, 2007, 08:10
Lol... I was level 90 on Runescape,it was cool since all my friends played it,so I had fun playing with them. Now I enter like once a month to spam. :D

Chameleon
July 25th, 2007, 08:12
Runescape was really hard for me to get into...

so basically I was at level 1 :)

Mr. Shadow
July 25th, 2007, 11:57
How come pureto rican's always spam? You spammed, Vampbri-n spammed.

Sonicboy 101
July 25th, 2007, 12:52
I signed up to RuneScape a while back, but I never actually played it for some reason?

Lol me too.
Don't know why really. :rolleyes:

DarthPaul
July 25th, 2007, 14:59
Runescape sucks,yeah,but I wanted to know who plays here...

How come pureto rican's always spam? You spammed, Vampbri-n spammed.

Lol, I hate Runescape's players,they get mad very easily,well,they're kids...it's funny to spam there and watch them saying : "I'm gonna report you"

Buddy4point0
July 31st, 2007, 04:57
i used to pla runescape back in the day, about 5 years ago mabey. i used to play rs1 then when rs2 came out i played that. but quit about 5 years go from being busy and getting bored

ICE
July 31st, 2007, 04:59
tried it again yesterday and... it still is stupid.

mesosade
July 31st, 2007, 19:40
lol i play just due to the fact the money people pay for items in rs (yes items! for teh real money!)

i also created a private server (hax0r!) where you can have like anything ><

VampDude
July 31st, 2007, 20:24
Lol me too.
Don't know why really. :rolleyes:

I think maybe cause everyone goes on about these things then people signup and then something new becomes all the hype and then everyone does that instead, maybe I'm wrong? :)

Mr. Shadow
July 31st, 2007, 20:35
Yeah its a waste of money.

JPJunkie
August 2nd, 2007, 10:13
Never Played Runescape probably never will

hvk1
August 12th, 2007, 14:37
http://www.abyssalblade.com my rs clan

ganondorf
August 12th, 2007, 15:00
I play rs and im cb 87 with 99 cooking.

Rs is definatly boring at first but as soon as you become a member it owns Ive been playing for 2 years and hardly ever get bored, there are soo many goals you can go for, soo many mini games to play, and soo many clans to join.

If your a member and 70+ cb come join my clan at http://www.abyssalblade.com.

Ps, if some one could make a java plugin for the psps flash or a home brew app so you can play rs on your psp id go mental

Get a girlfriend. Your missing out on life.

Runescape is ****ing STUPID!

VampDude
August 12th, 2007, 18:16
I play rs and im cb 87 with 99 cooking.

Rs is definatly boring at first but as soon as you become a member it owns :) Ive been playing for 2 years and hardly ever get bored, there are soo many goals you can go for, soo many mini games to play, and soo many clans to join.

If your a member and 70+ cb come join my clan at http://www.abyssalblade.com.

Ps, if some one could make a java plugin for the psps flash or a home brew app so you can play rs on your psp id go mental :p

Wow, I smell a RuneScape nerd! :rofl:

Triv1um
August 12th, 2007, 18:21
Lol, cooking is the most boring skill in the game too. Closely followed by Woodcutting (which i done alot of look at Vinnievinboy stats).

Nerd. (from a former nerd)

ALTIMITHacker
August 13th, 2007, 15:33
I used to play it a couple years ago, got to level 30, then stopped playing. Once I got access to a car, real life became a way more interesting game. (I spend more time at IHOP than anywhere else now, lmao I got some interesting waitress dating stories)

PLZKLLME0080
August 17th, 2007, 14:33
I got on RuneScape last night and some guy was saying "press 123 if you are a 14 year old girl with a cell phone"
now what would you do if you seen that? so i pressed that and he asked me stuff like if i was really 14. he ended up giving me his number (i think its his i havent tried it) and he got off. after about 2 hours of laughing at everyone else that was on RS for liking it the guy got back on and said "I thought you were gonna call me" and i replied with "I thought you knew i was a guy!!!"

EDIT: never trust anyone that says that they are a girl over the internet!

Swimkid
August 17th, 2007, 14:40
LMAO. That's awsome I did that once a few years ago. First and last time I played.

VampDude
August 17th, 2007, 18:48
LMAO. That's awsome I did that once a few years ago. First and last time I played.

You pretended to be a 14 year old girl?

That's twisted dude! lol :rofl:

Swimkid
August 17th, 2007, 19:33
You pretended to be a 14 year old girl?

That's twisted dude! lol :rofl:

It's what the guy wanted to hear. Me and my friend called him after he gave me his number. Called him out for being a pedophile.

PLZKLLME0080
August 17th, 2007, 19:52
It's what the guy wanted to hear. Me and my friend called him after he gave me his number. Called him out for being a pedophile.

:rofl: i should do that to the guy who gave me his #!

VampDude
August 17th, 2007, 23:35
:rofl: i should do that to the guy who gave me his #!

You should pretend to be a gay person, because then the guy who gave you his number would freak out as to why you were calling him

Please Note: (admins/mods etc)

I mean no offense to gay people, just making it noted beforehand incase a mod takes this post the wrong way and warns me etc

Triv1um
August 17th, 2007, 23:37
Lol, i always use to bump into the pedos on runescape.

I just used to abuse them and walk off.

DarthPaul
August 19th, 2007, 13:22
Hey people come on,let's do a Runescape's Spammers Clan or something lol. I love to do that..

ALTIMITHacker
August 19th, 2007, 14:12
You should pretend to be a gay person, because then the guy who gave you his number would freak out as to why you were calling him

Or Would He?

VampDude
August 20th, 2007, 03:07
Or Would He?

Probably not, there are many weird people online :rofl:

DarthPaul
October 13th, 2007, 19:08
I'm back!!! Now I'm level 97.. My goal: level 100, then quitting again.[hopefully]

sourced
October 14th, 2007, 00:49
this game sucked. :|

DarthPaul
October 14th, 2007, 01:12
Yeah I know, but I'm getting addicted again! Ok wel, if you guys don't play it anymore gimme all of your accounts now! :eek: Muahahaha!

Triv1um
February 25th, 2008, 18:52
Im sorry to bump this, but I have started playing again.

Vinnievinboy is the name, add me if you play.

mesosade
February 26th, 2008, 16:30
Do Not Play Do Not Play Do Not Play

P.S My Account lol

I Scribbled out the name to stop people adding/scamming me, if you want to add it's name is kick the bum

blain316
June 12th, 2008, 18:00
I used to play but lost my Account because i went to the Sand Pit and could not Logon.

dark heart
June 13th, 2008, 10:12
"I played it briefly like 5-6 years ago." holy **** :O yeah, brief :P i played it in year 8 cos my friends were on it, and i'm proud to say that i was the first to bag it out after a few months.
runescape blows. it's a curse. you spend the whole time leveling up. thats all i can say, i thought it was a colossal waist of time.

VampDude
June 13th, 2008, 14:28
I used to play but lost my Account because i went to the Sand Pit and could not Logon.

Not possible, you would have gotten teleported back to Lumbridge if you were somewhere you couldn't login from...

...I know, because I went to the depths of the Members area and then logged off and stopped playing. When I logged on (after 2 months) I was magically back in good old Lumbridge where the game starts.

"I played it briefly like 5-6 years ago." holy **** :O yeah, brief :P i played it in year 8 cos my friends were on it, and i'm proud to say that i was the first to bag it out after a few months.
runescape blows. it's a curse. you spend the whole time leveling up. thats all i can say, i thought it was a colossal waist of time.

I stopped playing after a month, I got bored with RuneScape.

I think I leveled to 40, but the game wasted so much of my time for being slow.

I now play URBAN RIVALS, the only downside to URBAN RIVALS is that it's turn based and some people are slow.