PDA

View Full Version : CFW 3.51 M33-7 and evolve themes

carlitx
July 24th, 2007, 21:46
yes before i go screwing around and waste what is left of my day on my psp trying to mod it or w/e, i have a question. i want to upgrade to the new M33 but i have no idea what themes will work so heres the one i want to use attached to this and it is meant for 3.4 OE but i was wondering will it work with the newer CFW?

ps i know evolve is now releasing themes for this CFW but so far none of them are to my personal liking

ICE
July 24th, 2007, 21:48
the only parts of the themes that wont work out of the box is the battery icons. the topmenus made for 3.40 will work on m33 while the battery icons need conversion.

carlitx
July 25th, 2007, 00:20
ok sounds good, any way to convert them? and also file is the battery icon in?
btw a flasher like flash agent to remove unnecessary files in the flash to free up space, is there one available?

EDIT: ok i found it using rco editor(such a lovely tool). anyways i avoided replacing only the .rco every other one i replaced. but the usb wont work now when im in the xmb. know why?

ICE
July 25th, 2007, 01:00
hmm im not sure but your the second person thats happened to on m33 that ive seen..

carlitx
July 25th, 2007, 01:50
ah i see i see, well im sure evolve will be making even better themes in time but i found the problem with the usb thing as well. its the custom usb busy thing in it or something like that.(you know when your putting something on your MS and the line goes back and forth? well this had a funny shurikun thing) so ive got it running smoothly with my theme now, thnx for the help...on another note...GIR ROX OUT LOUD. HI FLOOR MAKE ME A SAMICH! or I love the little tacos, i love them gooood. lol