PDA

View Full Version : Meteora Evolution

wraggster
July 31st, 2007, 15:13
X-Blaster (http://www.dev-fr.org/index.php/topic,855.0) has released a new space shooter for the DS, heres the info:

Meteora is a play based on the principle of "and if weather had been a play of action".
You have the control of a planet and you owe the defendre against another planet enemy.

To overcome it you have the mana your planet whom you can relacher and to send on your enemy. You have also different capacity of god who will allow you to increase your mana, to send larger mana, etc...

For that it will be necessary to use your breath, your stylet, your brain also if you do not do too many hyper ventilation.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Thanatos 2.0
July 31st, 2007, 21:40
I've got to say i downloaded this without expepcting much but this game right here is a GEM. It plays awesomly and contains a story with Easy Medium and Hard and either 2 unlocked or not introduced yet other modes. It contains an endless marathon to protect your planet and a tutorial (sometimes a bit hard to understand but give him credit for trying to translate.)

Carn
August 1st, 2007, 21:06
I've just got to say I downloaded this game and after going through the first two difficulties it's easily one of the best ds homebrew games I've played. The amount of effort between this version and the last release is just insane.

I wish this game could get a commercial release it's just that good.