PDA

View Full Version : PanikGastrik

wraggster
July 31st, 2007, 15:43
News/release from Rema (http://www.dev-fr.org/index.php/topic,850.msg6430/topicseen.html#new)

I have the honor to present PanikGastrik to you, my very first homebrew, and precursor of a new kind on DS: the homebrew scatologic!
More seriously, it is about a puzzle them experts will have recognized that it is about a remake of the famous play “Hour Rush” - but with excrement.
Scenario:
You are in the middle of the intestine grèle of a student to the doubtful diet and. in short, it is panic there inside, you will have to make evacuate our hero (Mister excrement) in direction of the rectum, and this, with less possible movements (eh yes, one avoids the saltos when one with the runs generally)!
How to play:
The play is entirely playable with the stylet (or with the fingers for more pleasure, cf higher).
Other information:
Obviously, the play is coded with best the lib of the world, alias PAlib which it is too well this lib coughed.
Moreover, I use lib EFS of noda for the safeguards, with the result that bein… it appears that it is usable on emulator, but me I cannot make in any case.
/! During the first launching on hardware, the splashscreen can remain posted a certain time (~30sec max) because it is at this time that one initializes the brothel for EFS (to speak in technical terms).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

beetroot bertie
July 31st, 2007, 18:28
This is quite good, and a little strange moving turd around the screen (I use the stylus as not to soil my fingers). Quite novel really. Stuck on level 9. I suck at puzzle games :(

The straightforward .nds file works fine on my R4 Revolution.