PDA

View Full Version : New Zelda for Wii...or Hoax?

Apoklepz
August 1st, 2007, 02:40
Hi there,

Being a huge fan of the Zelda series, my little sister came across this supposed teaser of a next Zelda game on YouTube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8OiLX9Vx9wg

You be the witness......I think it's fake. It just looks like a bunch of student art ripped of from the latest Star Wars trilogy.

Can anyone verify the "real" factor in this, so that my little sister won't get furthermore too exited over this?

Thank you.

Gold Line
August 1st, 2007, 02:48
your not a zelda fan if you think this could be real, the video is FAKE its not even a good fake.

ICE
August 1st, 2007, 02:49
hmm either real or very good hoax. not sure which lol.

Gold Line
August 1st, 2007, 02:52
hmm either real or very good hoax. not sure which lol.

a very good hoax! what are you talking about zelda is and always will be set in the past.

ICE
August 1st, 2007, 03:22
a very good hoax! what are you talking about zelda is and always will be set in the past.

oh im sorry i wasnt aware you could see the future...

Gold Line
August 1st, 2007, 03:29
oh im sorry i wasnt aware you could see the future...

yeah you better be sorry, lol
anyway this was an af joke look at the date the vid was posted and the guy says its in a very early stage but its going to be realesd in 2008....the last 4 3d zelda games took 3-4 years to make.

Apoklepz
August 1st, 2007, 05:10
My thoughts exactly. Thank you.

Man
August 1st, 2007, 05:33
Meh i kinda thought it looked cool. who cares if its fake or not, the zelda games are staring to repeat them selfs and the game play is just getting boring, i find, like puzzle puzzle battle, puzzle puzzle, boss fight. gets a little repetitive.

ICE
August 1st, 2007, 07:07
yeah you better be sorry, lol
anyway this was an af joke look at the date the vid was posted and the guy says its in a very early stage but its going to be realesd in 2008....the last 4 3d zelda games took 3-4 years to make.

yeah i didnt see the date crap. thats total crap then.