PDA

View Full Version : PSP Emulator lists

Clare
June 21st, 2005, 05:49
If you didn't know already, I wrote the GP32 compatibility list database, and I have now adapted that for the PSP:

PSP Emulator List (http://www.berzerk.co.uk/psp-tracker/)

I have added a few Emulators to the PSP compatibility :

NES and Megadrive Emus have a complete games list.
SNES only has a few. All the rest require adding, anyone can do that by logging on to the site, and for that I have provided a mechanism for you to get an account on the site too.

Hope this is of help in some way.

nexis2600
June 21st, 2005, 13:32
please make ngPsp link to my topic thread here and not psphacker.com

watoto
June 21st, 2005, 14:47
hey clare it's nice to see you active on psp as well as gp32,i know you from the gp32x board.will we be getting your lovely game reviews here as well?

Clare
June 21st, 2005, 15:37
please make ngPsp link to my topic thread here and not psphacker.com

Could you give me the exact link please, I cannot find where or what your topic link is.

hey clare it's nice to see you active on psp as well as gp32,i know you from the gp32x board.will we be getting your lovely game reviews here as well?

Hi there,
Nice to see you here too, I have had my PSP for ages now, the only thing is, I updated the firmware way before I found out that the homebrew scene would presently only run on 1.0 Ho hum.

Game Reviews, well I hadn't reall thought about.. I might just do that ;) .

Darksaviour69
June 21st, 2005, 15:43
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6077&page=1

aseddon130
June 21st, 2005, 18:00
Clare - if it is ok i'll add to the list all the games i have tried and worked perfectly - also, i wouldn't put the Version number of PSP emulators as most of them are frequently updated - i would leave that up to the person who says it works or not:

for example - i tried Aladdin on the Mega Drive, and i know it works on PSPGenesis v0.12b - so, as the comment, i wrote:

PSPGenesis

Aladdin

Worked Perfectly on v0.12b - 333Mhz

i say this because i am assuming as the emulators are updated, all the working games from older versions will still work on the newer ones ...