PDA

View Full Version : MapThis! .499 and Holux M-1000

BassKadett
August 1st, 2007, 22:55
Hello everyone. I'm having trouble getting MapThis to see my new Holux M-1000. I built my cable and made sure the connection is there for both wires with a multimeter. I'm running a TA-082 PSP with 3.03 OE-C (1.5 kernel) and I have set FAKEFEED to 0. I know the receiver works because it works flawlessly with Bluetooth and my laptop. I have tried all different CPU speeds and the UMD is out. The baud rate is the same for the M-1000 and the 236 so thats not the problem. The M-1000 was tested to be working right?

I tried the GPSlim236 app, but that just freezes. I have not tried the lua app. (I can't find it)

ANY help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! :)

BassKadett
August 3rd, 2007, 03:26
I KNOW I'm doing everything right. I'm suspecting that my cable is the problem. The connections are correct, but I think it may be the cheap ebay serial/remote cable that is causing me problems. I will order the premade cable and try again.

If anyone has any suggestions in the mean time, please don't hesitate to speak up. Its been hard to get help for this.

splodger15
August 3rd, 2007, 09:52
Deniska the creator of MapThis might be able to help you ask here: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=105

BassKadett
August 3rd, 2007, 15:47
I was actually instructed by deniska to start a thread here.

BassKadett
August 10th, 2007, 00:54
I just got a cable from pc-mobile and its working perfectly now! :)