PDA

View Full Version : PSP Gameboy Colour Emulator Help

Andrewfade
August 4th, 2007, 15:57
Yesterday i was trying to run gameboy colour emulators... i tried lots of different ones but i kept getting the same message: This Game Cannot Be Started. The Data Is Corrupted.

I am on 3.4 OE-A
Please help me!

Axelius
August 4th, 2007, 19:18
Does any other homebrew work?

Andrewfade
August 4th, 2007, 23:44
Daedalus and gPSP are the others i have and they work... as well as various homebrew games like Halo Genocide and PSP Counterstrike

Andrewfade
August 5th, 2007, 16:12
If someone has a working Gameboy colour emulator on their PSP and they have 3.4OE-A, would it be possible for you to send it to me? my email is [email protected]

Or just add my email to msn and help me please!

(I dont need roms)

Andrewfade
August 5th, 2007, 17:36
I was able to get Spiceboy R2 to run... but it wouldnt detect my roms... Any ideas? Sorry for multiple posts:)

Andrewfade
August 5th, 2007, 18:13
Problem solved.... for some reason it was my custom XMB... i changed my xmb to a diff one and now all the stuff works... feel free to delete this thread

Axelius
August 5th, 2007, 18:25
You could just have edited your posts...
But it's good that you were able to solve your problem :)

ZeakStarwind
August 5th, 2007, 20:10
If this was a problem with a custom XMB like per say DNA XMB then you would of needed to use the PatchSFO homebrew to fix that problem. It helped solved my problem when I was using a special XMB that makes some homebrew breaks and I can simply keep the DNA XMB I wanted and still play my emulators by using the PatchSFO.