PDA

View Full Version : WormsWarOnline 1.11

wraggster
August 5th, 2007, 00:21
T4ils (http://www.dev-fr.org/index.php/topic,861.0.html) has released a new version of his Worms Clone for the Nintendo DS:

04/08/07: 1.11 - New version of the dedicated server which should function now

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

skipboris
August 5th, 2007, 05:01
Anyone tried this? Any good? What cards have had success?

Sir_Voe
August 5th, 2007, 06:10
Anyone tried this? Any good? What cards have had success?

It works on my R4. I can confirm the online is functioning now too. I got destroyed on the one online match I've had so far, but it was still a lot of fun.

Markzilla
August 5th, 2007, 20:42
This is the best Worms game I've ever played. Works perfectly on my GnM. Haven't found any online opponents yet.
Tip: Press Select to open the weapons menu.

Pistol
August 9th, 2007, 10:38
This is pretty darn fine, and very promising.

One niggle though: with the map being so tiny, the weapons are too powerful. Particularly the Penetrator. I'd prefer more close-range weapons and standard grenades. If you could select your weapons that'd be ideal.

kurtless
August 10th, 2007, 05:31
I'm going to try this out riiight now.

kurtless
August 10th, 2007, 18:33
Do I have to put in the .ds.gba file on my card aloung with the Worms game to make it work? Because I did everything,patched it,inserted the ds.gba file.Put when I double click it,it just freezes.I'm using a Max media dock,sooooo I don't know what to do.

Is there anything that you think I'm not doing right?

DanTheManMS
August 10th, 2007, 19:24
If you're using an MMD, you should be using the *.nds file.

kurtless
August 11th, 2007, 03:33
If you're using an MMD, you should be using the *.nds file.

I did yep yep,let me try it again tho juuust in case.........yep tried it again not working.I wonder whats wroung?

bladedwings
August 11th, 2007, 05:09
is this like Worms Armaggedon? That sorta shooting/sidescroller-ish/strategy game?

::Xraxa, plz:.
September 2nd, 2007, 18:21
Whenever I try to connect, it just brings me backto the main splash screeen. Can anybody help. By the way I have an r4.

Pilot_51
September 4th, 2007, 06:18
I think the server was taken down, it worked fine for a few days after release and now I get that same problem. Stats still work, but it doesn't recognize me and tell me my own stats as it used to.

paul3100
September 4th, 2007, 15:52
WOW what an excellent version of WORMS... :-)

This is as good as the official game but better cause its free! lol . . .. . . .. thank you to the author

paul

dcemusuckballs
September 18th, 2007, 10:58
Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms sry to clog up the text but........................................
Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms Worms

dcemusuckballs
September 18th, 2007, 11:27
extremely nice. very similar to the original. but does any 1 know how to verse a computer player?

Markzilla
November 22nd, 2007, 17:53
This project is excellent. However, if work continued on it, it would be even better. Here would be my list of things to add or fix:

Fix server
Fix map saving (This may just be me)
Add weapons from newer Worms games
Finish English Translations
Allow for larger maps
Increase worm size
Fine-tune weapons

Add those things, and we'd have a world class (>_>) homebrew!

5M1FF3RZ
January 25th, 2008, 03:07
soz im just a total noob at this....

i got an m3 real do i use wormswaronline.nds or do i use wormswaronline.sc.nds..

would really appreceate help thanks