PDA

View Full Version : PSP Recovery Menu Problems

psp411
August 5th, 2007, 04:08
well , as the title says, i have a psp recovery menu problemª..well its my brothers psp but w/e... anyways, here it goes:

My brother's psp has been glitched. when he tries to play umd games or backed up games, it sometimes doesnt work. What it seems that his psop is doing is changing all the options in the advanced part of the recovery menu from disable to enable. Since this was an annoying but nothing severe, i decided not to do a reflash of his oe on his psp. A couple of days ago, he wanted the shmilknberries theme, so i got it and installed it for him. Ever since installing it, his cuconfigure part on his recovery menu does not work. The psp just keeps on crashing once you try to access it. Ive tried reflashing his psp to 3.40 oe-a(what he was on before) twice but the same problem kept occuring. Ive reflashed it to 3.03 oe-c(what im using on my psp... still=P) but still.... the same problem. He has no plugins installed so ive ruled out that. Im not sure whats wrong with it so im asking for any help or if anyone has experienced the same problem as he has.

any advice would be greatly appreciated:D :cool:

(p.s... the small glitch where everything in the advanced menu enabled itself automatically occured when he went from 3.30 oe-a to 3.40 oe-a)

ICE
August 5th, 2007, 04:31
go to recovery.
then advanced
then enable flash 1 and plug in usb.
you will see a file called config.se.
delete it.
i find this fixes almost every "glitchy cfw" problem.

psp411
August 5th, 2007, 19:43
yep... that fixed it right up... thanks for the help :D :cool: