PDA

View Full Version : hello world, advise with psp homebrew

Ech0419
August 6th, 2007, 01:37
Hey, I have owned my PSP since well..... A month since the thing came out almost 3 years ago. I have been part of the homebrew, but only in the last 6 months or so.

So to the point. I would like to see a bittorrent client on the psp. Honestly that would make my "gaming generation" not day or year. To have an application of such would be astonishing. I would personally try it myself but I am not a computer programmer, although I am about 120 pages into a "how to" visual C++ programming book. I won't have the know how to port an application such as uttorrent to the psp's software.

:thumbup:

Classic80s
August 6th, 2007, 04:30
U No WHT i WaNT!!!? i WaNT PS2 GaMES oN TEH PSP. THT'S ANoTHER POPULR N00B aViCE HEAR oN DCEMU. BUT I DoN'T HAVE THE No HoW 2 PoRT TEH PS2 EMULAToR SUCH ASZ PS2EMUTEHPWN oN THE THE PSP'S SoFTWARE.

I can't make this any stupider than that. ok.

Ech0419
August 6th, 2007, 07:00
ok..... I'm just looking to see if we could start a conversation with a developer of hombrew apps to actually make the app, or maybe even find the app. PS2 games would be very nice. Although it is most likely impossible.

ICE
August 6th, 2007, 08:00
U No WHT i WaNT!!!? i WaNT PS2 GaMES oN TEH PSP. THT'S ANoTHER POPULR N00B aViCE HEAR oN DCEMU. BUT I DoN'T HAVE THE No HoW 2 PoRT TEH PS2 EMULAToR SUCH ASZ PS2EMUTEHPWN oN THE THE PSP'S SoFTWARE.

your an ass.

falco216
August 7th, 2007, 10:25

i think I can...

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

Hey, I have owned my PSP since well..... A month since the thing came out almost 3 years ago. I have been part of the homebrew, but only in the last 6 months or so.

So to the point. I would like to see a bittorrent client on the psp. Honestly that would make my "gaming generation" not day or year. To have an application of such would be astonishing. I would personally try it myself but I am not a computer programmer, although I am about 120 pages into a "how to" visual C++ programming book. I won't have the know how to port an application such as uttorrent to the psp's software.

:thumbup:

converted:

H3Y I HAEV OWN3D MAH PSP SINCE WEL..!!1!1!!1!!!11!!1!1!!!!1!11!111!!1 A MONTH SINCE TEH THNG CME OUT ALMOST 3 Y3ARS AGO!!!1! OMG LOL I HAEV B3N PART OF DA HOMEBR3W BUT ONLEY IN TEH LAST 6 MONTHS OR SO!!!!!!1
SO 2 DA POINT!!1!!1!11 LOL I WUD LIEK 2 SE A BITORENT CLEINT ON TEH PSP!1!11! OMG HON3STLEY TAHT WUD MAEK MAH GMNG G3NERATION NOT DAY OR YEAR!!!!1 WTF 2 HAEV AN APLICATION OF SUCH WUD B AS2NISHNG!!11!!1! LOL I WUD PERSONALY TRY IT MYSELF BUT IM NOT A COMPUT3R PROGRMMAR ALTHOUGH IM ABOUT 120 PAEGS IN2 A HOW 2 VISUAL C+ PROGRMMNG BOK!111!11! OMG I WONT HAEV TEH KNOW HOW 2 PORT AN APLICATION SUCH AS UTORENT 2 DA PSPS SOFTWAER!!11!!1!! WTF

bah
August 7th, 2007, 11:40
Hahahaha, that translator is great :)