PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Connect PSP to PC via wireless lan card

kyyubidx
August 6th, 2007, 01:20
hi all,

i am the proud owner of a 3.52M33#2 psp and two pc... fact is i went to read all the features on the newest realease of iRshell and found very nice that i could browse my PC via wireless (ZOMG) so my question is:

since i don't have a router is there anyway to connect my psp to my pc using only my laptop's wireless LAN card? is so, can someone point me to a good tut or post the way to do it... i'd be very grateful...

thanks in advance

Man
August 6th, 2007, 02:16
I dont think you can because you need to open up a port on your router that connects to your PC. and it has to be a wireless router aswell.

bah
August 6th, 2007, 08:13
You sure can, you just need to set up on your laptop.
Well, you can use a wifi card in a PC to share its internet connection so I would assume it will work for that IRshell feature. Surely it just needs a network established and the computers IP address.

A quick google turned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k69jPfpxosc up, hope that helps.

Edit: He doesn't seem to use any wifi security in that guide, probably a good idea to at least set up a WEP key.

kyyubidx
August 7th, 2007, 16:19
thanks to ya guys i was pointed in the right direction and i got wireless working on my desktop (with an Asus wl-138g) and viva iRshell plus net on my psp!! thanks

mod can close thread btw ;)

benyboy-4-eva
August 14th, 2007, 14:44
Um, try to send a photo from your psp on automatic channel, then look for wireless on laptop it should be : PSP*******_PICTURE- Oer somthing, but it works i think on firmware 2.80 and below...