PDA

View Full Version : No more Swaping woohoo

Sir_Winston
June 22nd, 2005, 01:07
New Swaploit to be Released?

http://vds-362742.amen-pro.com/index2.html

Their website states that on the 22nd of June (tomorrow), at 12:00 GMT, they will be releasing a new version of this method. Details as of now are fuzzy since nothing is said about it except:

“Several days ago we released the swaploit (15-Jun) , some of the sceners got satisfied but some of you tell us to do it better. Today we are proud to announce that in a few days you will get a new hit from Killer-X and PsP-Dev Team...”

The only clues the videos on the site offer of this new version is something called 'Direct Loader', followed by a SNES emu loading up WITHOUT swapping memory sticks. Is this is the end of memory stick swapping? Let us only hope. Should this be true, expect another groundbreaking PSP 1.5 hack tomorrow morning. Stay tuned for more details as this story progresses.

From PSP hacker

Lord_Rob
June 22nd, 2005, 01:13
and hopefully psp 1.51 too

Cap'n 1time
June 22nd, 2005, 01:50
From PSP hacker

dont know if that means your from psp hacker or this news is.. but i might just have to knife ya.

305soldier
June 22nd, 2005, 03:08
i saw that at psp hacker too. hopefully it does work so i can play homebrew on my psp without having to do the swaptrick.

aseddon130
June 22nd, 2005, 03:19
dont know if that means your from psp hacker or this news is.. but i might just have to knife ya.

LMFAO ... here, borrow mine :D

yea i saw this earlier ... these releases are awesome !!!

/me jizzies in pants ... (i hope its no PSPHacker scam again :( )

ganon
June 22nd, 2005, 03:33
is this mentioned at the web site where swaploit first was mentioned if it is then i'll believe it

Cap'n 1time
June 22nd, 2005, 04:16
this new exploit is supposed to be by the same guy who came up with the swaploit... im not doubting its real... i just dislike psphacker and dshacker as they steal news, give credit to no one, and have the crappiest popup site anyone has ever seen.

As for killer-x and his exploits... im sure this is real, but i had hoped that teamxecuter or the guys from ps2dev.org would have figured somthing out. i dont trust people that have the letters X or Z in their names... im not sure why.

aseddon130
June 22nd, 2005, 04:16
yes ganon ...

Cross
June 22nd, 2005, 07:09
What a wonderful thing, no more dual memory cards, dang that was annoying...or should I say it is

slayer2psp
June 22nd, 2005, 09:24
it would be nice not to have to change out ever time i want to play a differnt emu but its no big deal at least we have a way to play them on the 1.5

BlingShyne2 TAA
June 22nd, 2005, 12:16
While I'm sure it's real, the video proves nothing...

The video that was shown before the Swaploit came out also showed the program loading up without switching cards.

Anyways, i'm sure there is probably going to be some annoying gimmick to this, but lets hope I'm wrong. ;)

consoul
June 22nd, 2005, 12:26
it's out.