PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me exactly how to replace the backgrounds with PSP Personalize

Lord_Rob
June 22nd, 2005, 00:11
I need to know Exactly how to replace the backgrounds using psp personalize. Like step by step. And i have a psp 1.51 i hope that works. Thank you. I dont know a lot about this, i just play games and put photos... :rolleyes: (heehee) on my PSP. I dont use it for anything else and i wanted to try this

Cap'n 1time
June 22nd, 2005, 00:51
I need to know Exactly how to replace the backgrounds using psp personalize. Like step by step. And i have a psp 1.51 i hope that works. Thank you

just for that.. you should be shot.

Lord_Rob
June 22nd, 2005, 01:13
what did i do? Im sorry if i dont know everything

rock_light
June 22nd, 2005, 04:21
I am having troubles myself, but I'm sure I'll find the instructions within the hour.

Yes I do know how to read but I dunno what to do, I run the prog and it says :

Finished...

I go to change the date and it does no good, just colors.
All I got was the PBP so I made some 'ass-um-shuns'* and just put my bmp in the same folder.
I placed one w/ a full filename and one named 06.bmp cuz I noticed that ppl were posting them that way. (I assumed* they did that for a reason.)

Well when I find out why I will have done exactly the same as you shoulda and used google or forums to discover one of a few instructions on it...

Unless I just got some joke copy.

(HEE HEE) "How will we ever find out how to use this darn program!?"

PS: omfg I have been waiting for this since the 1st day I got my psp!!! If it has a picture viewer why not have this a bios feature?!? wth...