PDA

View Full Version : Driving me crackers.... Best MAME on 3.04oe

c0v0c
August 7th, 2007, 00:07
Hi all,
Please dont ask me to search and google etc as I have been non-stop and am fed up knocking my head against the wall.

Current firmware 3.40oe Dark_angel from 1.5 (downgraded via GTA-LCS)

Got PSPectrum running and ScummVM without corrupt icons using single eboot.pbp versions without FOLDER% requirement.

I have tried numerous MAME4ALLPSP downloads and to varying degrees get the MAME icon which never quite loads regardless of ROM folder location.

Anyway I guess the 1st question should be, whats the best most extensive, speed etc pound for pound MAME emulator for PSP running 3.04oe? (if any?)

Whats the long and short of install and where can I get the .rar .zip if you know? :eek:

Currently I use the GAME340 folder for my emus as determined in the Hold Right Boot Menu.

Please help as this really is driving me crackers and although I only picked up the PSP 2 days ago to downgrade it for my little boy, I am NOOB in the PSP world but not the modding hacking/cracking scene for various other hardware so please believe me when I say I have been looking before bothering u all...

Thanks in advance :(

c0v0c
August 13th, 2007, 10:01
Hi all,
Please dont ask me to search and google etc as I have been non-stop and am fed up knocking my head against the wall.

Current firmware 3.40oe Dark_angel from 1.5 (downgraded via GTA-LCS)

Got PSPectrum running and ScummVM without corrupt icons using single eboot.pbp versions without FOLDER% requirement.

I have tried numerous MAME4ALLPSP downloads and to varying degrees get the MAME icon which never quite loads regardless of ROM folder location.

Anyway I guess the 1st question should be, whats the best most extensive, speed etc pound for pound MAME emulator for PSP running 3.04oe? (if any?)

Whats the long and short of install and where can I get the .rar .zip if you know? :eek:

Currently I use the GAME340 folder for my emus as determined in the Hold Right Boot Menu.

Please help as this really is driving me crackers and although I only picked up the PSP 2 days ago to downgrade it for my little boy, I am NOOB in the PSP world but not the modding hacking/cracking scene for various other hardware so please believe me when I say I have been looking before bothering u all...

Thanks in advance :(

Anyone???:confused: