PDA

View Full Version : should i be worried?

fg-54
August 8th, 2007, 02:09
ok, i just read the news that they are now inspecting consoles on the airport by x-ray, i am currently on vacation in Colombia where i got a mod chip for my wii to make it play dvd discs, i leave to Panama and then to the US this saturday, so when they pass my wii through the x-ray, will they see the modchip? and if they do, what will hapen to me?:( :confused:

V3N0M
August 8th, 2007, 02:21
I honestly wouldn't be worried, just throw your Wii between some underwear in your bag and you should be fine. :p I went on a trip to Hawaii and while I was there visited Fanning Island ( Republic of Kiribati ). I bought a shark knife from the one of locals of Fanning Island and had no problems bringing it back to the states what’s so ever. Keep in mind what they are looking for are weapons of mass destruction not modded Wii consoles. ;)

fg-54
August 8th, 2007, 03:04
i hope u r right, i am worried cause nintendo is doing all of this things to bust moders, i haven't updated my wii in fear that it might crash.

EDIT: i brought my wii in its box, but iguess i'm gonna have to get rid of it and transfer my wii and cables in separate bags so i can hide it in my clothes.