PDA

View Full Version : The new update messed up my Wii! :(

IceRoseDragon26
August 8th, 2007, 08:06
I can't load my Action Replay disk on it anymore. It just keeps saying there was an error and to eject the disk and restart. It loads regular Gamecube games on it just fine, though. This really sucks!:mad:

V3N0M
August 8th, 2007, 08:41
Well why would you even update a modded console in the first place?

trainerkai
August 8th, 2007, 08:58
sigh.... i dont know why people like to mod there consoles the first place. there was a thread about warning people using mod and updating them

IceRoseDragon26
August 8th, 2007, 09:01
My Wii is NOT modded. I was using the Action Replay to play emulators on it. But I already found out Nintendo did this on purpose, which makes it suck even more!

omega:-:joe
August 8th, 2007, 10:10
I'll assume we're talking about Action Replay Pro here, the one that had the Homebrew setup going. Hope it doesn't affect regular Action Replay's as I will be screwed with my Single Player games.

I however did have this problem with my AR, it would eject it and go back to the Wii Menu. It was actually a problem with the disc and not the system, because it did work fine after.

OK, just tried it since updating the Wii firmware, this affects even the normal Action Replays. That is really low.

mcdougall57
August 8th, 2007, 16:01
yeah it does destroy action replay but maybe you should of checked first with other forum members. i went to the wiinja website and they told me it would be fine and it was

VampDude
August 28th, 2007, 00:21
I'll assume we're talking about Action Replay Pro here, the one that had the Homebrew setup going. Hope it doesn't affect regular Action Replay's as I will be screwed with my Single Player games.

I however did have this problem with my AR, it would eject it and go back to the Wii Menu. It was actually a problem with the disc and not the system, because it did work fine after.

OK, just tried it since updating the Wii firmware, this affects even the normal Action Replays. That is really low.

The easy solution if you want to use your Action Replay to cheat (I'm guessing your a lazy gamer) is to use it in a GameCube, unless you don't have a GameCube? :p

ICE
August 28th, 2007, 01:27
The easy solution if you want to use your Action Replay to cheat (I'm guessing your a lazy gamer) is to use it in a GameCube, unless you don't have a GameCube? :p

they're only like $40 now anyways..

VampDude
August 28th, 2007, 20:27
they're only like $40 now anyways..

I paid something stupid like £39.99 for my GameCube back in 2005 and it came with Mario Kart Double Dash :D

kjetil1991
August 28th, 2007, 20:34
hehe thats good news for me i have gamecube

thefanaticgamer
August 30th, 2007, 12:23
yeah the new system update did a couple things to stop the homebrew and stuff that was going on... or so iv heard