PDA

View Full Version : problem w/ saving in Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

dzf7
August 8th, 2007, 18:11
im running gpSP, and when playing AoS, and I save at an in-game save spot, it does not save. it gives the "save successfull" dialouge, but when i go to load the game, it just says "new game" for all 3 files. I knwo it is writing to the mem stick cuz the light flashes, and tis doesn't happen with any other games. i guess i can just use the savestate, but i just dont want to run the risk of accidentially saving over it.....

dzf7
August 8th, 2007, 18:13
oh, and i was looking at the Compatibility thread, and it says "white screen" for Fire Emblem, but Fire Emblem works fine for me.

kryst abegnalie
August 10th, 2007, 02:08
I have also the same kind of problem to you, even in harmony of dissonance, you cant save in the in-game save. I found out that my gpSP is an old version, then i search in the net for the newer version (use the last one made by exophase). The in-game save function is now functional, even the save state function also. maybe it might help you. Find the newer version of gpSP on the net. (the version that i have still got some problems, it dont play Kingdom Hearts, maybe some also encountering this problem, exophase should update gpSP so that everyone could be happy.):thumbup: