PDA

View Full Version : Casual gaming is getting out of hand

Shrygue
August 8th, 2007, 21:27
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=169722)

Girls like babies, cooking food and rubbish stuff like that, right? Yes they do, and Ubisoft knows this because it's putting out baby-raising and cooking simulators for DS.

Called 'Imagine Babyz' (these 'Z' spellingz in game titlez really need to stopz) the game poses all the challenges of raising a child. How exciting does that sound? And you can go online and, get this... exchange clothes!

Ubisoft is also readying Master Chef, Animal Doctor, Fashion Designer and Figure Skater as part of the Imagine range targeted at young girls.

"Ubisoft is excited to finally offer young girls a line of games that give them the chance to explore their hobbies and interests in interactive and creative experiences," says Ubisoft.

What better way to prepare for life as a housewife? Excuse us while we stick to playing proper videogames.

Markzilla
August 8th, 2007, 21:44
O_o

Duobix
August 8th, 2007, 21:51
I'm still waiting for bitchez you know :P

bladedwings
August 8th, 2007, 22:12

Rofl.

LOL, when i first read Master Chef, i saw master chief, from halo, and was like wtf thats not for girls, lol

crookedmouth
August 9th, 2007, 03:01

You could use an alternate name of Pimpz to make it...you know PC.

kurtless
August 9th, 2007, 05:01
Sorry for the double post :P

kurtless
August 9th, 2007, 05:02
I play videogames to do things I can't do in real life.This virtual doing things games are really bugging the crap out of me.

Do it in REAL LIFE! ITS FUNNER

bladedwings
August 9th, 2007, 05:37
What if its something dangerous, and impossible or just expensive. And plus a games a game. And "more fun" not funner xD just throwing that out there.

Alot of these games you're rasing something, a CHILD in some cases, you expect a normal 8-14 year old to raise a child in real life? Yeah right.

Adrenalin
August 9th, 2007, 09:09
I mostly agree. the odd casual game is nice, but i hat the flooding that's going on atm.

souLLy
August 9th, 2007, 18:29
I saw the cover for this today and couldn't believe it was real... incredible.

Shadowblind
August 9th, 2007, 18:54
I play videogames to do things I can't do in real life.This virtual doing things games are really bugging the crap out of me.

Do it in REAL LIFE! ITS FUNNER

Thats why I dont like Sports video games suck as Madden.

GET OFF YOUR *&!% AND PLAY THE REAL THING, PEOPLE! :D

kurtless
August 9th, 2007, 19:34
Thats why I dont like Sports video games suck as Madden.

GET OFF YOUR *&!% AND PLAY THE REAL THING, PEOPLE! :D

Exacly!!!

sabernet
August 10th, 2007, 01:26
I feel like vomiting ponies and Pansie petals.

bladedwings
August 10th, 2007, 04:19
Yeah, lotz-o-flooding, with all these Catz and Dogz, what next?

I Guess they're trying to make money (no duh, lol) 'cause when someone buys Catz, and they like it, they most likely will get dogz, not realizing its the EXACT same thing except just different breed.