PDA

View Full Version : korean font for m33

langsalang
August 8th, 2007, 23:30
i have currently updated my psp to the latest m33 custom firmware and i know that they managed not to crash the psp when the system language was set to korean. but does not include the korean font as it states on the read-me/updated feature. and ive been searching on the net but i cannot find it.
if n e one could extract the korean font from the psp firmware versions above 2.0 i believe they added korean from. so if n e one could get the font for me it will be deeply apriciated. cheers.

langsalang
August 9th, 2007, 18:42
i have currently updated my psp to the latest m33 custom firmware and i know that they managed not to crash the psp when the system language was set to korean. but does not include the korean font as it states on the read-me/updated feature. and ive been searching on the net but i cannot find it.
if n e one could extract the korean font from the psp firmware versions above 2.0 i believe they added korean from. so if n e one could get the font for me it will be deeply apriciated. cheers.

quite a number of people had read this thread and yet no answers. please help me out! :'-(

xg917
August 10th, 2007, 01:11
maybe because we dont know how to help you with this..

MicroNut
August 10th, 2007, 08:46
Seems redundant to post this for sure.

langsalang: Check your PM.

File Description
Team M33 is at it again, with their second update of their Custom Firmware 3.52 M33.
This update introduces a few major changes in this release including some compatibility issues as well as removing some redundancy in the recovery.

The previous versions did not support both Chinese and Korean languages in XMB and caused the both the homebrew and recovery to crash.
You will be pleased to know that this has been fixed although the Korean font is not there.

If you need it, the M33 development team suggested that obtain it by using psardumper (http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,88888895/func,fileinfo/id,5/) on an official updater (http://www.us.playstation.com/psp/downloads/systemupdate).

After that simply put it in flash0:/font/kr0.pgf.

Here are the other changes in the update:

General Changes:

* Document.dat of psx games were broken due to some important changes in popsman.prx and now is fixed.
* Plus, now document.dat does not need the same gameid as game which is played.
* The compatibility issue with irshell loading psx games in usbhost/nethost has been solved.

Changes in recovery:

* Removed the advanced config option "use isofs on UMD inserted", as it is not useful now.
* Added "Format flash1 and restore settings" in Advanced.
* Added speeds 20 and 100.
* When in usb mode inside recovery, it is impossible to turn PSP off.
* M33 driver: fixed SBK07, now it work.

The zipped file includes a readme document which you should read before doing anything. As always, this is a custom firmware and is not endorsed by Sony, there is always a chance that you may accidentally brick your unit if you're not careful.
If you're using their firmware and have a little spare cash, you might want to donate to them.
After all, firmware doesn't grow on trees right?