PDA

View Full Version : PoPoLoCrois Monogatari: Pietro Ouji no Bouken for PSP™ at US$ 19.90 only

wraggster
June 22nd, 2005, 20:32
News from Play Asia

From the manufacturer: PoPoLoCrois™ is sure to be an instant favorite for the new generation of PSP™ users. This classic fantasy story features brand-new sequences from the animated TV series, new playable adventures, plus exciting battles with rich, vibrant colors and cell-shaded 2D graphics. You’ll be hooked on the delightful characters and animated storyline that is fun for all ages.

Product features:

Charming Cel-shaded Graphics in Rich, Vibrant Color
Save Feature for Playing On-The-Go
30+ Hours of Game Play
Bonus Anime Sequences from the Japanese TV Series
Sony's classical RPG PoPoLoCrois Monogatari: Pietro Ouji no Bouken is now available at discounted US$ 19.90 only.

As usually, this weekly special is valid for exactly 1 week (if not sold out earlier) and this time limited to a maximum purchase of 1 unit per customer. As a small restriction, please also notice that you cannot use any further discount coupons along with this special offer.

Further, with Idea Factor's Generation of Chaos IV: Another Side and From Software's Armored Core Formula Front, another two great PSP™ titles have been discounted. Both items are available at US$ 29.90 only as long as supplies last.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-73-74-tn-84-n.html

ProphetZG
June 23rd, 2005, 01:16
Very good prices! Unfortunately I can't read Japanese, so the RPG's are out. Armored Core, not sure I even want that.

What I do want is Star Soldier imported. :) I'd pay $30 for that in a heartbeat. Shiny new SHMUPs for PSP, mmmmmmmm... yummmm...