PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to reorder the files in my "GAME" folder without changing the name?

BlingShyne2 TAA
June 22nd, 2005, 20:22
It just seems real cluttered with all the Corrupted data and stuff, I know the corrupted data is the direct loader file. And I was just wondering if there was anyway to put the corruped data at the bottom.

Greensprout
June 22nd, 2005, 20:49
It just seems real cluttered with all the Corrupted data and stuff, I know the corrupted data is the direct loader file. And I was just wondering if there was anyway to put the corruped data at the bottom.

I think if you rename the files of the ones you want at the top and then rename them back it will put the latest modified ones to the top..

Kinda confusing I know, But I think this will work.

CHUCK67
June 22nd, 2005, 20:55
ok heres wat i did i downloaded vba for psp then i hooked up my psp to comp through usb i made a folder on mem stick called PSP-DEV i extracted the pbp file for vba using pbp unpacker and saved it in folder named psp-dev then i made another foler in the psp-dev folder named vbapsp i then put the rom pokemon emerald in the vbapsp folder and renamed it rom.gba. i tried and the thing loads and just goes back to the same spot please respond should i put the eboot.pbp file in the vbapsp folder too or what any help is appreciated

Kaiser
June 22nd, 2005, 21:12
ok heres wat i did i downloaded vba for psp then i hooked up my psp to comp through usb i made a folder on mem stick called PSP-DEV i extracted the pbp file for vba using pbp unpacker and saved it in folder named psp-dev then i made another foler in the psp-dev folder named vbapsp i then put the rom pokemon emerald in the vbapsp folder and renamed it rom.gba. i tried and the thing loads and just goes back to the same spot please respond should i put the eboot.pbp file in the vbapsp folder too or what any help is appreciated

You already posted this exact same statement in another topic (edit: many other topics now). plus this has little to do with the topic creators question. Read the rules!