PDA

View Full Version : PLZ I need help!

EX-Danza
June 22nd, 2005, 21:04
OMG! Ok I have not used my psp for like a month and it has been sitting in its slip in a drawer because i have been waiting for the 1.5 to be exploited. Well the no swap one just came out today and when i went to get my psp out to dl it wont turn on! Iput it in the charger and the charging light wont even turn on! pls! I need help i really want to start using emus and if i dont get this thing working my moms gonna kill me! PLZ give me some advice on what to do. Thanks

CHUCK67
June 22nd, 2005, 21:08
take out battery then put back in

CHUCK67
June 22nd, 2005, 21:08
ok heres wat i did i downloaded vba for psp then i hooked up my psp to comp through usb i made a folder on mem stick called PSP-DEV i extracted the pbp file for vba using pbp unpacker and saved it in folder named psp-dev then i made another foler in the psp-dev folder named vbapsp i then put the rom pokemon emerald in the vbapsp folder and renamed it rom.gba. i tried and the thing loads and just goes back to the same spot please respond should i put the eboot.pbp file in the vbapsp folder too or what any help is appreciated

EX-Danza
June 22nd, 2005, 22:14
ya, i left my batt out for like an hour and now it works fine. Thanks!